Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

Maybe night elves are bad at the linguistic switch to gendered pronouns.

Did you assume her gender?

No just retcons

And they’ve never done those before.

Ya like they did now to make it a he. Now you are catching on Genius.

Or, night elves are just bad with pronouns. They never told us that wasn’t the case.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Why so defensive? Is something threatened?

3 Likes

What made you think I was being defensive.

Because that is unpleasant and deplorable for some people and it could only happen in the alliance, of course.

Imagine people like him in the horde, which is the blood and thunder faction, overflowing with testosterone and muscle values, would feel like having something like that between two orcs / tauren / trolls?

Obviously, a gay couple is only viable in the Alliance, where for the horde, all demeritories are.

P.S: Because it is something embarrassing and embarrassing things only occur in the alliance to promote mockery.

1 Like

You, being defensive.

2 Likes

This would have surprised me if we didn’t already have gay marriage IRL.

This really isn’t news except to people who want to create division and instigate fights.

2 Likes

Right
 when you have some proof to your claim then we can continue this pointless thing.

Pretty sure elune does this to her worshipers

7 Likes

Good start Blizz. Now make Wranduin canon and you’re good to go.

I think it’s more than that - there really are people who are upset that a relationship of this sort exists in game.

That they did it to night elves says to me the designers knew exactly who would be most upset by it.

Possibly, but that is just the nature of the world. I mean as a rule lesbians are more likely to be introduced first in media because it is less offensive(see Tracer).

Please say sike.

1 Like

Snarky jokes don’t usually require much in terms of evidence.

Lesbians are more marketable because they’re more widespreadly fetishized and somehow that fetishization is more widely accepted among the populace despite it being well

it’s kinda gross.

6 Likes