Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

They should make one male Blood Elf serenade another male Blood Elf with the avenue q song about being gay. It would be glorious.

1 Like

Sorry but a gender switch isn’t a ‘‘things change on alpha’’ moment. You are playing ignorance if you fail to realize that obvious pandering Blizzard does with these sorts of changes.

The four legs comes from his dad, not from Elune we only resemble her features. His dad was a stag
 Elune has some
 different, tastes. We don’t question her.

“I wish you could meet my girlfriend! My girlfriend who lives in Lordaeron!”

1 Like

Explain why. Maybe not everyone understands the point you’re trying to make. Just say exactly what’s on your mind. Are you able?

No this is proof how brave Blizzard is!!! :rage:

If this sells more units it was the right choice from a business perspective, and you are more in the minority than you think you are.

2 Likes

Or you know the datamine was wrong/they change their mind halfway. Besides, for all we know they would have just made the lover both female.

It is clear this is a hint to what will be needed to save Tyrande. She is needs Malfurion to share her burden.

No, it suddenly matters because people like you are going HEY GUYS! LOOK AT THIS! and suddenly go all surprised Pikachu when people go ‘meh’.

:cactus:

Ha, because you’re a panda
 a mean panda, but still a panda.

Elune is illegal.

They aren’t ‘‘brave’’. This is peanuts for them but the benefits outweigh the negatives that they gain from this. It’s already being talked about over the internet. They’ll gain some praise especially in this time/climate.

So no, not brave.

Was the gender of the first night warrior ever actually datamined? IIRC, the only thing datamined was the whole “Relive the last moments of the Night Warrior.” scenario, at which point there was zero characterisation anway :man_shrugging:

Someone got it :sweat_smile:

We also got an indiana jones from cata that keeps coming back up alot

I personally never said gender doesnt matter or rather not in an attempt to dissuade companies/creatives from making more diverse reps. So yeah, I am not sure what your point is.

Well from running Mara back in the day we know being freaky runs in Cenarius’ family. I mean Centaurs have always had a bit of a reputation even in classical mythology.

THAT I am painfully aware of
thank heavens that with how leveling is now, you can get out of Uldum once you deal with the sand-sunken city part.

Thats because you’re an Orc, it would be to orcs.

6 Likes

“She is the incarnation of Elune’s wrath. Even witnessing the ritual to become her would put our lives at risk.”

Not datamined, just dialogue that speaks of A night warrior during Tyrande’s scenerio.