Garrosh skip Disconnect

you’ll need to do it on mythic perhaps first.

Someone said that it unlocks on any difficulty except for LFR, blizzard in their genius way of doing things fail to tell people how to get in to unlock

1 Like

Same. DC on skip.

1 Like

I disconnect every single time I use the Garrosh skip. On any character. Please fix this it’s so annoying!

1 Like

I think you had to fill clear on heroic or mythic, and should be account wide

Yep this is happening to me too. Ran it like 5 times today, and DCed every single time I clicked it.

Once, I DCed and WoW completely crashed, and I had to force close the bnet launcher in order to get the game to launch again. So that’s fun.

Please fix this already.

1 Like

I clear it on 7 toons weekly, things I tried:

Limiting the FPS to 8 before asking for port
Reloading UI before asking for port
Being in motion before asking for port
Jumping before asking for port
Lower graphics settings
Facing the wall
Zooming in
Zooming out max
Like this week 4 times it didn’t disconnect me, but none of the above methods worked 2x.

2 Likes

Really feels like the disconnects for travelling too fast you would get when entering an instance on a flying mount.

Does the skip instant teleport or is the game treating it like you are moving there at super speed and they forgot to code to stop the breaking speed disconnect…

1 Like

Edit:

Yeah, they know:

4 Likes

Finally…
Now, if they would fix the click-to-move bug…

1 Like

Great news maybe by next reset it’ll be fixed!

Either way still better than slogging all that roleplay

1 Like

Another week, still no fix. Maybe next week? Maybe…

Doesn’t matter anymore. Tusks finally dropped!

1 Like

It’s on their radar to be fixed… soon

Any word from blizzard about the eventual fix of this or is a “intended feature” lol.But seriously they need to work it out and fix it.

Same here, please fix.

Very glad to see it’s been acknowledged, at least! Thanks for sharing the link.

BTW guys found out the hard way. Heroic leaped onto that area and for some twisted reason Blizzard made that skip scroll killable. You can zone out and reset but come on really why would you even add that to begn with.I think that is one of the reasons why we DC or they just left/made the DC issue as a means of a Trade off.

2 Likes

SoO difficulties always had weird glitches long before this skip so I always make sure to switch between difficulties before I zone in.
For example my raid is set to mythic, just before I zone in I change to normal or heroic then switch back to mythic.

2 Likes

I have to admit I do that for every raid and dungeons, maybe it’s an OCD thing but I’ve seen a lot of bugs that were fixed by this too

This isn’t fixed on the PTR for 10.1.7 either.

1 Like