Garrosh skip Disconnect

Same here.

Same thing for me, done about 15 runs now and it’s happened all but one time.

Yup. Done it on 19 characters and every single one of them disconnected after clicking on the scroll and selecting the skip.

I’m having the same issue, slightly annoying but still better than doing the whole raid.

2 Likes

Same thing here, ran it on all my plate wearers, DC every time

Had this same issues as well when myself and two guildies went and did it. All of us got the disconnect when we clicked the skip scroll.

Same for me, every time with every toon

Happening here :grinning:

This bug is still occurring. Wonder if they will ever fix it.

2 Likes

sigh well it doesn’t happen 100% of the time, if they’re not gonna fix it maybe we can figure out how to not make it happen?

1 Like

I guess we’d have to start by figuring out if it always happens to certain classes, specs and on certain difficulties?

But it could be something as nuanced as clicking on it from a certain direction, or waiting a set amount of time from clicking the scroll and selecting the option to skip.

Or perhaps you have to be in dungeon a bit, when I get home I’ll fiddle but I don’t know if I’ll have success

they’re too busy making cash shop pets.

4 Likes

It’s happening 100% of the time to me (so far).

5 Likes

Still sad to see this not fixed. Priority for bugs must be very low or non existent at the moment. Reaffirms the state of the game for me at the moment which lets be honest is quite the shambles.

3 Likes

This happens every time I run it on any character, same with guildies.

1 Like

This bug is pretty irritating…Please fix!

Thanks

2 Likes

+1 – happening me too, multiple chars.

1 Like

happening to me as well

1 Like

It’s happening to me across 12 chars in EU that i farm the mount with.

Cant belive its still not fixed weeks later

1 Like

Ok just a question what is required to unlock the skip to end in SoO? I did the entire raid yesterday with a friend, and i still have no skip option at the scroll on any of my characters. Blizzard support ticket system is a pain to get in to to submit a ticket these days.