Games officially dead

Start with those dirty and flea infested vulpera rat tents.

LFR is such a horrible experience. Maybe it’s time to tear it up and start over

Ah the woes of being a DPS, I am ALL too familiar with long wait times.

If you guys think the game is dead now, you might want to hit the bricks and come back after 10.0 drops. It ain’t gonna get much better til then. :wink:

As for me, I’m still having enough fun to justify spending $15 per month. Hell, I spend $15 a day tipping delivery drivers. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

It seems like there is a bug of some kind since they implemented the cross faction dungeon capability. (Which I’m grateful for, by the way.) - As healer and tank, queues can still get up to about 3 to 5 hours. It wasn’t like this 2 weeks ago. I think it’s a bug or something. There aren’t more than 10 people online (ie: number of us waiting for others to pop into our group in lfr) - that want to do lfr? lol :slight_smile:

I’ve always liked being able to see the new content. :heart: I’ve been grateful for LFR.

1 Like

LFR is great in that regard, but once people have run through it once it doesn’t have much replay value, so the queues get longer as the tier/wing gets older.

It’s over man, im sorry but its over. :fearful:

“Games officially dead”

Again?

If you’re talking LFR… you have no basis for the game being dead.

I’m starting to think this game can’t be killed.

Nah that just means your getting old. To bed with you grandpa it’s 4pm time for your nappy.

You are either trolling or just not that bright. If the game was dead Qs would be near instant. I will use BG Qs as an example. Horde Qs are MUCH longer than alliance. Why? WAY MORE players.

So your argument doesnt hold water. Now if what you mean is the game is dead to you in your mind? Than fine but if you think the game is dead you have never played a dead game. Go play STWOR then come back and tell me WoW is dead.

It sounds more like you are just bored with the game? If thats the case fine. no shame in that. But call it like it is. Dont call the game dead just say your bored with it. Just except its not for you atm move on to something else

Then remain silent.

2 Likes

FYI i did have to wait in Q like five minute for LFR as dps (EU). But you also have to remember that SL has been out 1,5 year! Player rather go ZM to gear their character then example spamming HC dungeons.

I can find groups even at late night for m+ content (both low keys and high), it is even better since patch 9.2.5!

Stop whining and play when most player are online (18-22)! Or why not try tank or healer? Since there are shortage of them!

1 Like

What is this game the Mila Jovovich in Resident evil? This game dies every other week yet still seems to exist… No one tell The Umbrella Corp about the Blizzard variant of the T virus or we’re all doooooommmmeedddd

1 Like

I’m not having any problems with queues as a healer or tank. If you don’t like waiting, why not try a role other than DPS.

The problem is not that there’s a lack of players.

The problem is that there’s a lack of players that are actually willing to take some responsibility.

Stop expecting others to do the hard work for you and amazingly all your problems will be solved.

LFR queues are actually pretty short. Unless you’re trying to do Sanctum or Nathria, in which case the problem is no one knows mechanics and quits after one wipe unless someone steps up to coach the group.

Yeah, lfr is a mess. But everything else seems to work well.

You queued up as a DPS and had to wait? Im shocked.

2 Likes

Slow down… he said officially. That’s that I’m afraid.

Wow’s been dead since 2004, yet here we are.