Games officially dead

Vulpera are foxes. Foxes and rats are not related species.

I… hope that helps.

2 Likes

Has cross faction begun? Of course I realize many players on one faction do not want the other faction involved which is bad news for Alliance players. The WoW storyline kept pushing hatred between the Horde and Alliance and now players don’t want to play cross faction. Time to bring in AI NPC players!

LFR queues are long because they are massive groups that depend on 2 tanks being in the queue at once. 1 tank is hard enough to find.

There’s also little point to LFR.

That isn’t what a lot of people want out of an MMO. MMOs rely on supporting a variety of perspectives to maintain population. WoW’s idea of raiding is about on par with racial nationalism for how well considered they are for supporting other perspectives.

And that isn’t really the problem, it is just a symptom. These issues are trivial to solve. One of the really big problems with making a raiding guild is how many people feel forced to be in a guild to raid. They’re just there to use the raid for their ends. As soon as their ends are achieved, the raid is abandoned. The saddest part of all of this is how much better raiding guilds are in a less authoritarian system. People applying to raid guilds are doing so to be a part of a raid guild. Wow’s systems make that unreasonably difficult, and it seems to be intentionally made this way as a roundabout to sell tokens. Enough people from both ends of the spectrum throw up their hands and just buy the raid stuff and move on with their season. It is big profits for Blizz. They’ve been running a gold ouroboros and we’re running out of snek.

1 Like

lol LFR ques have always been long if you do it on the wrong day. Back in MoP I did a LFR que on a Monday and waited over an hour to get into a Grarrosh fight.

Try and do LFR on raid reset day. Ques go by quicker.

We’ll see who gets in more trouble. :wink:

Nothing will help this guy at all. He lost he argument and now he’s resorted to insulting like a CHILD. lmao

1 Like

Quing as a hunter adds 1-4 hours everyone knows that!

I’ve been saying the same thing. It really is dead. Spent over an hour in queue for jailer, tanks left after getting MCed and feeling like idiots, and then the group disbanded. Been sitting in queue for 20 min again now. It’s pathetic.

1 Like

Most people way outgear LFR, that is why the long wait.

i went for the most boring ride in the amusement park and there was nobody in the queue!

amusement parks are dead.

It tells you how fresh and hip the game really is.

I’m surprised it’s lasted this long.

2 Likes

1 Like

Dont play LFR if the ques are that bad, do some M+ to bypass LFR and then do normal

1 Like

that’s weird, my friends list is full of people from all over the world looking to run keys at all hours of the day

People are just sick of shadowlands. The only ones willing to stick around and play are the die hards that are addicted to the game. I think once 10.0 drops it will be a lot different.

First time playing a DPS than?

ye, the skillgap grew so large, that the “haves” began praying on the have-nots in a weird cannibalism ritual. We’ve known this’ll happen for over a decade. the LFR crowd is now being farmed by the pro gamers.

Since when has LFR ever been the benchmark of WoW?

Queues have always been kind of awful

Well, it’s a offical, everyone. Time to pack it up.

1 Like