Games officially dead

Pains me to say but I was in game yesterday and literally fell asleep in que. every time I’m in que it’s a three hour wait time and that’s the longest I’ve ever seen in this game.

21 Likes

Why do people base the health of this game off of pugging in LFR?

60 Likes

LFR is srs bzns?

3 Likes

When you first started playing, did you know that you would be the one (out of over 20 million former players) to make the official announcement regarding WoW’s demise? How does it feel to be the Harbinger of Doom?

20 Likes

Probably a lot like this.

13 Likes

What were you queuing for?

My LFR queues are about an hour, significantly less on Jailer. Yeah I end up just doing Jailer for a vault pull and calling it a week, like, 90% of the time. I think two weeks ago I actually did three wings but that’s because I was working in argus for lightforged weapons and wasn’t standing around for an hour like a mook.

1 Like

Water is wet, fire is hot, wow is dead

1 Like

people still do lfr?

it does have a decent color set. though i can just get through transforming a low ilvl piece

The botch on this one drove away another chunk of players. Just remember to express your disatisfaction with your wallet.

2 Likes

and the best this is you have another full year of zero content :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Because they’re the silent “majority”.

2 Likes

Like silver surfer in the live action, I’d wager

Whoa…whoa…whoa… all i gotta do is the Jailer and i can get something from the vault?

Hopefully, they’ll grow more silent as their “majority” shrinks.

3 Likes

Pretty sure the first pull is just one boss, second pull is four . . . or am I wrong?

The game is dead y’all, you heard OP. Don’t try and use logic like time of day, the actual day, the server group or what you’re queuing for. The game is dead. Pack it up.

6 Likes

Yep.

I have been wanting a break from pvp but keep on getting pops. weeklies now done…I hate tauren miills vs southshore. some chars it goes easy. win the first time.

then you run it like 5+ times sometimes.

what did you expect with a no content expansion all zerith mortis was it was just korthia 2.0 farm those rares and get those chest and no there is no content for another year what did you expect im about to take a year off and wait for dragonflight and play another mmo.

imagine playing an mmo with content.

4 Likes

fixed it for ya.

1 Like