Games officially dead

You heard it here first, folks. ‘Lovabull’ has officially declared the game to be dead. Time to shut down the servers.

4 Likes

LOL this guy must be new. I remember ques that were much longer than 3hrs back in the day…

Well, I guess all that’s left is one final song.

1 Like

LOLOL IT’S ALWAYS BEEN BAD SO THIS IS OK!

I love seeing the normalization of negative trends.

1 Like

LOL I GOT CALLED OUT SO I’LL MAKE EXCUSES!
I love seeing people scramble when called out.
Also, it’s not “always this bad.” Not even. The que times are far less than what they once were.

1 Like

Total nonsense. The game went into a 10 million player death spiral because the game devolved into two competing camps, people spamming trade chat to sell raid carries and people spamming LFG chat for free invites to raids, and the two groups weren’t meeting in the middle. You see LFR as causing people to retreat from “creating a solid group”, but really the major roadblock to that was competent players retreating from natural groups into the carry market.

The ideal you want to exist can not exist. There will always be a huge number of people who have no interest in “solid groups”. People who have an interest in “solid groups” will always gravitate toward that no matter the number of tools available, and the people who aren’t will not no matter the number of restrictions placed on them to try and force them to. LFR is a dumpster fire because of pointless restrictions that only serve to millstone people out of the game. Junky unpopular LFR doesn’t trigger waves of people joining guilds, it trigger waves of people to go play other games that let you raid without WA and Discord.

1 Like

LOL HE’S LITERALLY ROLEPLAYING A DESERT RAT WITH CLOTHES.

I’m bored to tears. They need to change up this meta because it’s gotten stale

It has been stale since 3 months after shadowlands released…if not sooner. If the new expac takes until next year to release, woe to us.

Who are these people who queue heroics in LFD or raid in LFR? The only time I would q for a dungeon through all of shadowlands was to do a cov calling

The prophecies foretold the appearence of a chosen doomsayer. It’s what the Murlocs have been yelling at us about for years.

1 Like

If you’re only just now catching on to that, took you long enough.

Everyone finished the 9.2.5 story content and is playing Diablo Immortal right now, since it is new and shiny.

yea especially with the slime cat mount for the achievement for killing every raid boss in SL s4 fated raids

You do know “desert rat” is a slur for a real life ethnicity right? Reported.

1 Like

LOL I LITERALLY HAVE NO VALID ARGUMENTS SO I WILL RESORT TO INSULTING YOUR TOON.

2 Likes

You do know this is a VIDEO GAME and your politics don’t belong here, right? Your entire furry race dwells in the DESERT and you appear as RATS. Reported for false reporting.

Whelp, i guess its officially official! See you in the next thread.

What’s stopping all these folks from starting guilds and communities that are just show up whenever you want, no discord or addon’s needed?

It is sad to se how vibrant and populated FFXIV and ESO are compared to WoW these days…

2 Likes