Games officially dead

ugh movie theater size with extra butter UGH

1 Like

The queues are long because the content you’re able to queue for is generally not rewarding and seen as a waste of time by most players. Doesn’t mean the game is or isn’t dead, but it’s certainly not catering to people who want to avoid guilds and the toxic premade group finder tool like it used to.

I would honestly suggest just playing something else and hoping Dragonflight offers some change, but don’t get your hopes up too much.

That’s interesting. I put all the points I had into that console and it was mad unclear which things I should even take. So I either filled it wrong or was so chronically low on points I never reached it, not sure which. Considering that I’ve done just about everything there but mindlessly grind I was kinda surprised when I only had points for like three things.

LFG has never been more packed except on launch. I’m getting fast queues on alts that I’m leveling in bfa, wod, and wrath rn. Just had
2 friends that havent played any SL resub. Idk seems ok to me

It doesn’t matter, (in terms of gear upgrades) it’s just a function of points spent. It tell you how many more you need to get to the next level at the top of the window.

1 Like

This is the right answer. WoW has been in decline since WOTLK, we are reaching terminal levels of decline where devs must “pull out all stops” to try and slow the decline and normalize it.

The days of trying to right the ship back into an incline are long gone. This is the new normal. If they don’t change things for the better and quicker than next year, I fear for the longevity of most servers in this game as it would probably be shifted to a true maintenance mode.

The games loop just isn’t fun for the new generation of players and even original players have burnt out. Sorry, this whole concept of raiding and mythic+ is a dated gameplay concept and needs to change.

3 Likes

The cholesterol debuff isn’t worth the effort though.

Hmm, well it seems I boned something up somewhere along the line because I ran out of points long before I spent enough, and now I’m not even sure what’s the best expedient way to farm more, if there even is one. Back to argus to get Lightforged weapons and forget this expansion exists I guess.

If you’re just starting, it’d take a while. But doing just the weekly since 9.2 dropped should have had you there a few weeks ago.

So what game are you going to play instead?

Well I guess I am less than a month out on this character, and I’ve generally been doing the weekly. Does it upgrade the gear you have or just the gear you’ll get moving forward?

Just moving forward

1 Like

and with a year of zero content left why do you think season 4 was delayed to the end of summer? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Speaking for myself, I quit Wrath early on in favor of the XBox 360. Now, you want to talk about a superior gaming experience for the soloist. The 360 did its job so well I was absent ALL throughout 3.1 and 3.2. I came back to enjoy Dungeon Finder(and made some good scratch with my drae pally tanking those).

It’s different for people like me who don’t want to deal with organization. In my best take, WoW only got better the MORE it empowered the soloist, the pleb, the casual. So I argue that the more you can do on your own, the better. That’s not to say that it must take away from the more organized play, though that’s where the conflict is. The game is dead because guilds are suffering in manpower. When people has less of a need for guilds, that makes it harder for guilds to operate.

However, the dirty little secret is that Blizzard never really turned their back on hardcores. Pats still got the best stuff while plebs like me survived on scraps. So depending on who you are, the game is either very dead or very much alive…

what a rotten way 2 die

Right?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/81729292/what-an-honor.jpg

1 Like

Do the dailies, thats probably the fastest. You can usually get an upgrade each day or two

1 Like

I just stopped in to tell you that your name is very very good.

1 Like

perhaps you’re in the wrong genre…

I had people telling me that during Wrath when servers were so overloaded with players that you couldn’t log in.

I’m still here having fun and almost all of them are gone.

Looks like they were the ones in the wrong genre. Every day, this game inches closer to exactly the experience I want it to be, and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop it. :wink:

1 Like