Games officially dead

Take it easy and thanks for stopping by, I hope that you enjoy your next game.

Millions of us will be breathing life into this game and enjoying it; keeping it alive!

1 Like

LFR and Normal raids should be consolidated.

We’ve got too much “easy raid difficulty” bloat lol.

Normal and LFR are both seen as jokes.

Only in Heroic and onward do you see people actually getting consumables and whatnot.

Make normal queable, nix LFR. Or combine them, idc.

3 Likes

i would definitely call them faults. as soon as LFD has cross faction enabled, this problem will be significantly reduced . it shouldn’t have ever been faction specific in the first place imo

It’s not going to magically increase the # of tanks and healers queuing.

As easy and trimmed-down as Normal is, LFR is even sillier. LFR Anduin doesn’t even have the other realm, for example. Even Normal has that.

Consider the contrast. If WoW was alive, it wouldn’t matter the time of day, the actual day, the server group, or whatever there is to do. It would be popping like a 24-hour night club.

1 Like

Every time i queue for LFR it takes like 20-30 minutes. Which is par for the course for about any expansion since its introduction. It depends on the time of day you’re queuing, as always

No offense but if there wasn’t soloable non-guild content in this game, I’d been gone over a decade ago. Don’t make assumptions that (perhaps even relatively) asocial players will do anything except leave if they have nothing to do. My two month bid in EQ says hello.

1 Like

They’ve thankfully pruned most incentives from LFR so very few people have a reason to do it.

I haven’t bothered queuing for anything in a while, but while multiple rares in ZM were alive I did a /who and got 3 names. Whatever that tells ya.

ZM was deliberately designed to be a worthless zone, though. Something where you would do the story once and never go back except to fly to the raid.

1 Like

How on earth is that true? It still gives better ilvl than, say, the AH (unless you want to spend $60+ per item). 239 is better than the 233s from ZM as well, if only just so, and I know that gear scales up but I’ve completed the campaign as well as gotten honored with enlightened and I haven’t seen it go up even once.

That and I still find it fun, believe it or not. Even though I die on about 65% of fights. Tardive dyskinesia’s a b-i let me tell you. If I didn’t have queues I literally would not be still playing, it’s the only place a player like me is even remotely welcome.

I mean I love how people try to blame it for how people play. Can you not realize EQ already tried gating non-connected players out of even the leveling process and that’s the entire reason it’s so far in the past most people don’t even remember it?

What I’m saying is that if you didn’t give players like myself something like that to do, we wouldn’t “guild up” “git gud” and magically become hypersocial mythic raiders. We would quit.

Definitely wasn’t that way earlier on my shard / server.
It might not be dead everywhere for everyone, but it’s definitely a little emptier for a lot of us.
I’ve never been a “game is dead” person, but I’ve observed the lack of players in various areas. I do see more low level toons in Org than max level areas a lot. Maybe sharding, maybe just people messing about on low level toons. Who knows.

2 Likes

The gear is extremely weak.

Oh, dear.

2 Likes

Care to elaborate? IE, is there something I’m missing? Do tell, because it hasn’t been obvious, I’ve put points in the console and I have a feeling that’s the key, I just didn’t have nearly enough points even after all that to make any difference at all. Thanks in advance!

You have to upgrade the pocopoc console. You should be at 252 by this point on ZM gear, even if you only go there once a week.

Didn’t help that this patch mostly brought a reason for premade instanced content groups.

1 Like

You have to upgrade popcorn console??

1 Like

Yes, once you max it out a movie theater size you win

1 Like

don’t know what to tell you other than to stop queueing for nathria LFR.