Games officially dead

You heard the man. Move it out.

To our new Homeland, and a Bright New Future for the Horde!

4 Likes

This one made me laugh the most as I was in tichondrius

Yeah I’d say the game is very bleak in terms of population rn. Reminds me of WOD tbh.

1 Like

Personally, I have more fun the fewer people are playing.

I can hardly wait until it’s just me running around alone.

3 Likes

I went on a 6 month hiatus after my father died in October. When i came back i wanted the hunter SoD lfr tier because it looks awesome. Im still working on getting the set :confused: and since its SoD the que takes forever. But it makes sense, older content.

2 Likes

:cry: I’m sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Because that’s the community having such tools has fostered. Yes, these features are convenient, but look at everything sacrificed for that convenience…and then you get the situation we now see.

There’s little incentive to find a guild, create a solid group, and do content how it was initially intended…so the health of the game becomes measured on how healthy the lobby is, and waiting for hours in a lobby to “play the game” is definitely a sign of an unhealthy game.

2 Likes

My rule of thumb is this: “if you need someone else to do it, you shouldn’t be doing it.”

1 Like

I’d gladly wait in an lfr que and do quests and other things while i wait. Than spamming trade for 2hrs for a group, like we had before LFD. That was real misery!

1 Like

Cries that WoW is dead have been echoing these forums since Vanilla

So sorry that I don’t take your word for it.

2 Likes

LF2M Tank and Healer SM!
LF2M Tank and Healer SM!
LF2M Tank and Healer SM!
LF1M Tank SM!
LF1M Tank SM!
LF1M Tank SM!
LF1M Tank SM!
LF1M Tank SM!
LF1M Tank SM!
LF1M Tank SM!
LF1M Tank SM!
LF1M Tank SM!
Healer: This is taking too long
LF2M Tank and healer SM
LF3M Tank, healer and 1 dps (no mages) SM!
LFG SM!

Yeah I’m glad we sacrificed that.

16 Likes

Then quit complaining about extensive queue times, tank and healer shortages, and people leaving keys. It’s the system you’re glad to have.

4 Likes

Oh so because our newer system is better, I can’t complain about other faults it might have?

2 Likes

Those aren’t faults of the system. They’re features. It’s axiomatic. It’s a symptom of catering to the lowest common denominator and aren’t issues of the system, but of the community. Like I said, you get the community you foster.

1 Like

I wasnt complaining, I was sharing my experiences. I agree people shouldnt complain if they know what theyre queing for and the content.

1 Like

I am kind of surprised at how vacant my friend’s list has been since the patch dropped.

1 Like

And they’re “features” of your system too.

Sitting in Undercity spamming for a tank for 2 hours is the same as sitting in queue waiting for a tank for 2 hours . . . except I can at least go out and do quests.

Tank and healer shortages were still a thing.

And people leaving keys would still be a thing if M+ existed back then.

1 Like

Make Lfr more tolerable ,with less restrictions and I’ll go back to it.
Make heroic better rewarding and not a jumping game ,I’ll come back,
Make no mythic quest runs that reward 0 ,And I’ll think about it since I know there’s a twist just waiting for me.

1 Like

officially

Officially would mean that Blizzard themselves shut down all servers and discontinued the product.

5 Likes