Gamers should invest in bread machines and slow cookers

See I wouldn’t do that now …I never leave anything running like a crock pot if not home…just scared it might start a house fire…heck I even un plug my coffee pot and microwave when I leave the house.

1 Like

Or just door dash. You don’t even need an ugly pot in your house then.

But you can’t get Kielbasa, Potatoes and Green Beans with doordash…in less then 30 mins have a great dish…using an Instant Pot.

1 Like

Sounds disgusting anyway. Like, hello heart disease, let me just eat sausage every day. And isn’t an instant pot just one pot?

You’re cooking all of that together in liquid?

I’d rather cook like a normal person with a stove and pots and pans and not have everything the same consistency as mashed potatoes.

You could just get a real pressure cooker and learn how to cook too.

1 Like

Mom? Is that you?

Yeah, my mom used to yell at me to unplug the toaster before I left for school. You probably got that from your mom, too. I guess appliance house fires were a thing back when. I can’t think when I’ve read of one, now.

LOL no I didn’t get it from my mom …its just a thing with me since I can remember…I could be your mom I am 63 yrs old…LOL

2 Likes

Instant Pots are pressure cookers just safer then those old time bombs that they were.

We should invest in technology and AI that can get us into Fictional Worlds so that we can take stuff out!

Once we can get various things into Reality we can make use of them. Provided incompetent people don’t recklessly throw things into Reality without regard to the Consequences…

One thing I’d want brought to reality are Machines that can create Planets with Pocket Universes connected to them!

Imagine a Death Elemental Planet based on Maldraxxus and Ghostlands with an infinitely expanding Death Elemental Pocket Universe connected to it!

Imagine a Life Elemental Plane based on the Domain of Pain(Fleshy Realm) & Depths of Madness(https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Depths_of_Madness#/media/File:Depths_of_Madness.jpg) from Guild Wars Nightfall with an infinitely expanding Life Elemental Pocket Universe connected to it!

Imagine a Shadow Elemental Planet based on the Emerald Nightmare, Telogrus Rift, Dark Aether from Metroid Prime and the Realm of Darkness from Kingdom Hearts with an infinitely expanding Shadow Elemental Pocket Universe connected to it!

Imagine a Light Elemental Planet based on the Ember Ward, the Crashed remains of the Xenedar in Krokuun and Lostlight from Darksiders 2(complete with Corruption as a Light Manifestation) with an infinitely expanding Light Elemental Pocket Universe connected to it!

Imagine an Elemental Planet of Vice based on Slaanesh’s Circles of Seduction, Revendreth & Castlevania with an infinitely expanding Castlevania/Revendreth/Slaanesh-esque Pocket Universe connected to it!

Imagine a Virtue Elemental Planet based on Bastion with an infinitely expanding Bastion Universe connected to it!

Imagine the Moon being connected to 5 Moon Pocket Universes(Golden Moon = The Moon Kingdom from Sailor Moon, Blue Moon = Ardenweald, Dark Moon = Dead Moon Circus from Sailor Moon, Blood Moon = Yharnam from Bloodborne and White Moon = Elune’s Realm wherever it is)!

haha, wrong thread, buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds REALLY good. I have been doing some of my own homemade pierogi as well.

Wish there was a machine to make those easier :smiley:

this is a trick to convert us into the vegan dead!

next thing you know we’ll all be shuffling and only saying…

GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnssss!

1 Like

Safer than a pressure cooker from 1920? Sure. Safer than a regular pressure cooker from 2021? No.

You’re paying $80 for a timer.

2 Likes

Pasta machine! Pasta machine!

You can also get ravioli pod sheets from cookware stores, and you lay your dough in and do the filling, then sandwich a layer on top.

A pasta bike set to an extra wide setting will get you a bunch of squares at once

https://www.amazon.ca/Kuchenprofi-Ravioli-Pierogi-Dumpling-Maker/dp/B0009Q2L5M/ref=asc_df_B0009Q2L5M/?tag=googlemobshop-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=293006331989&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1298534309765141771&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1001954&hvtargid=pla-306307642681&psc=1

For the pieroguing connoisseur

1 Like

Rice cooker and pressure cooker are my go-to tools when I don’t feel like putting any effort into cooking.

I pick a type of rice or quinoa that I’m in the mood for, toss some veggies, beans or lentils, broth and herbs in the pressure cooker (about 10 mins of prep) and 45 min later, I have food that’ll last for days.

Not to brag, but I got Chick Fil A Select Status today until 12/31/2022.

I love my slow cooker and my rice cooker more than life itself.

Try a spaghetti squash. It’s good, just like noodles.

This explains much.

I would rather use mine own hands to make my bread. Kneading dough proveth quite relaxing, all the more as things slowly cometh together.

I rather as well a pot for my rice. 'Tis a simple dish, the making of which taketh but minutes, though I am as well a simple man and thus prefer it oft with but soy sauce or, if I am having it with, say, a cut of seared salmon, on a bed of spinach leaves and dashed with olive or avocado oil.

2 Likes

Ramen noodles or go home

1 Like