Game Needs Updated Kick Feature

Not in a premade group of 3 or more. A premade group requires the entire group to vote yes. And if the premade is 3, it REQUIRES that 4th person to vote yes.

“on the fact” yeah ok, lets say its a fact that I’m not telling the full story here. Wow…brutal that you’re on the community council and saying stuff like that. This community is complete garbage.

Think I’m done with this game for good. Absolute rock bottom.

They kicked me like 10 minutes after the rogue was stunned, it was near the end of the dungeon that they decided to kick me. There wasn’t even any talk about it other than the rogue freaking out at that one moment.

1 Like

Not at all, why should people be forced to share a server, or game with you? Or even a forum thread? It’s the same exact logic, if enough votes go through… gone.

Can be, actually. If that was their time to play, they get a hefty debuff and can no longer play especially doing what they intended to do which was a dungeon.

OP said only the rogue and warrior were in a group together. That’s 2. Again, LFD requires 3.

2 Likes

What do you do for a living?

I work for Blizzard and review reports for people with hurt feelings for getting kicked out of groups.

Smh……

3 Likes

Before you quit OP, remember that this game is at its worst in the lowest tier of content. All of these GD posters live in bottom of the barrel content and are miserable (not all obviously).

Move out of the rat leagues into content that takes team work and you will find that this isn’t as much of a problem.

2 Likes

See, you left this detail out of your post, and it pretty much adds credence to the thought you are leaving out something important and don’t want to say it cause you know it’s why you were kicked.

1 Like

If your definition of “flawed system” is one that’s open to any abuse at all or not sufficiently idiot-proofed, then every system is flawed.

2 Likes

Would love to be a fly on the wall watching you seethe right now.

2 Likes

Especially if there were only two people in the pre-made and the claim is they didn’t discuss it for 10 minutes before it happened.

Oh no…someone named after a low class movie character is gonna quit…quick Blizzard, do something to preserve this obviously invested and serious player/customer.

Anyway, you still failed to explain why you think you deserve to be bad/lazy and not risk suffering consequences for it. You also could’ve said you was sorry and are new to the class and role and 99% that would have diffused it there…but I’m gonna guess your pride can’t even fathom doing that.

1 Like

I know I for one spend the entire dungeon complaining in whispers to my friend when the healer didn’t dispel me that one time.

Don’t you?

3 Likes

I’m a tank.

So yeah you’re describing about 90% of my gameplay experience.

1 Like

I don’t want you in the group is a legit reason.

4 Likes

Ah yeah, because everyone in the group has to discuss a VTK beforehand and it doesn’t just popup with ‘yes/no’ and reason listed.

Yeah, neither of you seem to do LFD. :3

Also, for Clark since you doubted my story

https://imgur.com/a/989GEzF Images 1 and 2 in that album.

2 Likes

In more ways than one.

I agree. People having one bad dungeon experience and then running to the forums to rant and rave and judge the entire community and demand changes to the game “or else” has gotten WAY out of hand.

You could just, you know, grow up and move on with your life…

4 Likes

I second this. If someone acts a fool in game, I shouldn’t have to subject myself to their foolishness. There’s a song that goes “thank you next” and that’s what I do with unsavory people in game. Thank you! Next!

1 Like

Yeah, because I know if it’s not discussed beforehand I just smash the vote kick button.

LFD, that famously elite form of content that only very few even attempt.

Ah yes. Maizou, the person who almost exclusively does LFD, LFR, and Outdoor content, has totally never done group finder stuff before.

Most people do, they don’t care enough to cause strife in a guild because they know if they don’t go with a VTK they could end up getting hit with it instead.

Cleatly too 1337 for you

You haven’t demonstrated, or proven you do Maizou. I thought you were the one that said you never believe someone unless proof is provided?

2 Likes