Game is unplayable - this is not acceptable

I would also like to add; is there going to be any communication to the player base regarding the state of the launch currently? Many of us are unable to log in, and if you do log in, it takes 30-60 seconds to do anything (quests, loot enemies, fishing, etc.) - we are basically waiting for the servers to catch up with themselves. Why are we at the 9th expansion, and still experiencing the same issues? Why are we 18 years deep and somehow cannot at least communicate with the player base the issue at hand? The lack of communication allows the player base to infer their own assumptions as to why the game is in the state that it is. Like wtf is going on?

Is this just being kept hush hush because better servers means more money spent by the company which means less money for CEO’s/Execs? Why are we going in a circle doing the same thing over and over again? Is this going to happen on the next expansion, if there is one? This just keeps happening and everyone excuses it rather than address the actual issue.

You think an EXPANSION RELEASE IS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH? LET ALONE THE 24+ HOURS OF BEING UNABLE TO PLAY? Lol we are in for a long one fellas

3 Likes

No, the bottle has been uncorked for most of pre patch, and left to spill on the floor.

On Moonguard there is no boat to get to the islands for the last 4 hours. Orgimmar zep works but the only way for alliance to get there is to pay 1k-5k for a mage port it is ridiculous

we have been selling them for 500K gold on A52

Surprised they have not added queues or something during peak hours.

I was able to play from 6:45pm EST until 10:30pm with no problems.

It’s so nice to pay for something that doesn’t work

3 Likes

Forum is too busy babbling about LGBTQQICAPF2K+ to care about the server

4 Likes

Not everyone is having the same issues. Sucks for those that are.

I have been playing just fine for the last two days with just a small hiccup at the beginning where the boat didn’t spawn in at first, but they immediately put up a portal to the first zone.

I play on a High-Population server.

You’re being unreasonable in acting like they’re just sitting on their thumbs not doing anything without any understanding of how server maintenance works.

1 Like

Must be nice… Some of us have families and a job.

This is interesting timing with sub price increase coming in January

It does work, just very poorly. I can ride my dragon all over and have no issues, combat, mail, vendor, quests, lag, dcs, everything else is trash.

1 Like

Yall new here? This happens every single expansion…

I just flew across Crystalsong Forest, as a Worgen with wings then plummeted to my death after a lag spike/instance not available.

Do I A. Laugh my A$$ Off?
Or B. Demand a refund.

Waited years for new content, you can make it one or 2 more days. /shrug

Had to log out last night…impossible to play…
Had to log out tonight…impossible to play…
And before the fanboyz attack: my comp
is worth more than most of your cars…
and my isp is top tier…
THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN NORMALLY…
IT’S THE GAME…THEY LAUNCH AND EVERYTHING COLLAPSES…
Why bother…If they don’t GAF, why should I.

2 Likes

/sasarai tries to hold it in.

/reads vacation time

You never take vacation time for an expansion launch you never know how it’s gonna go.

Dang it, sasarai… youre better than this

2 Likes

You are absolutely part of the problem with that kind of mindset. And if I am so unreasonable about how server maintenance works - maybe you could enlighten the rest of us on why? You’re so sure about how servers work, so I’d love to know how and the reason as to why they lack the ability to better their equipment.

1 Like

I’ve not had an unplayable launch since WotLK. You’d think after all these years it’d happen with how much people talk about it onthe forums but it hasn’t.

1 Like

i just wanted to play a little bit after a long day of work, pls blizz let me be happy :smiling_face_with_tear:

The problem here is there are lingering problems and bugs leftover from “beta” so people are feeling a type of way because they feel like we got released a beta 2.0 which I cannot blame them for. I pre-purchased this xpac, logged in hours early yesterday and have not been able to play for 2 days which is a problem since you know, I pay for expansion AND a monthly subscription…

Now 99% of these threads/posts are completely egotistical and 100% entitled but there are a few of us patiently waiting, but that doesnt mean we should buy faulty products or accept the fact that what they pushed out for 49.99-100.00$ isnt stable or working.

2 Likes

that’s where you’re wrong, expecting blizz to give you happiness when its been years of sadness D: (still love WOW tho)

2 Likes