Game is unplayable - this is not acceptable

Title says it all. Fix your servers or give me a refund for the days I missed playing the game and the vacation I took.

20 Likes

It takes 3 mins just to loot a corpse

11 Likes

I hurried home to play tonight and surprise, day 2 of the game not being playable. I can see my characters and when I try to load in it hangs up on the loading screen. State of the Art AAA game here everyone.

10 Likes

Yeah this is a complete disgrace

11 Likes

Ive been staying up to play after midnight and hit level 70. Im just sleeping during the day now I guess all week.

3 Likes

What’s your paypal? I’ll send you your 47 cent refund.

4 Likes

Wish i could do it, but this week has been busy for me.

6 Likes

…So then why are you complaining?

You’ve already got a steep leg up over other people who have been suffering server issues.

There’s hardly anything worth doing this early in expansion launch until you’ve got a whole group leveled and geared for Mythics.

Hotfix coming soon™

1 Like

Time to offer free transfers from full servers.

Even if you manage to log on, the game is unplayable because of all the LAG.

5 Likes

I’m just glad I’m in no hurry I could care less if the servers are working.

2 Likes

Two nights on Moonguard of waiting for a boat for hours…great content, very entertaining

6 Likes

The people with jobs and set aside game time probably are not the happiest campers atm.

9 Likes

WoW has a storied history of rocky expansion launches.

People setting aside time off on the day of, and day after, launch only set themselves up for failure and disappointment and they knew it.

2 Likes

You made the classic blunder.

NEVER take PTO for WoW expansions or major patches.

9 Likes

Setting aside game time doesn’t mean taking vacation time for a video game, after work and dinner, put kids to bed, try to get some time in.

Only because blizzard does not prepare correctly, they simply don’t get more server hardware which could be used to fix these issues. If you know a specific number of people are going to logging in at the same time then you should purchase enough hardware to handle that many people.

3 Likes

Yeah I was on briefly this early afternoon and there wasnt a time delay for looting or picking up/turning in quests but now that its prime-time its happening again. My friend said the game was fine during the day until now. :man_shrugging: about to give up and Netflix and chill.

1 Like

The silence from the blues says enough…Not one worry given

4 Likes