Game is dying

You realize that as more players continue to churn that your lowest lows will continue to trend downward during these season lulls, right? In other words, just based on popular activity engagement metrics others have put together, the population pool of those activities is trending downward with each passing expansion…

So saying “this is normal luls” is a dumb response.

5 Likes

So fierce!

That private server that got sued out of existence. It went out in a blaze of glory. To be ruined by wow classic. I knew they could never pull off a genuine vanilla experience like the private server did.

1 Like

It’s also nearing the end of the Xpac - people will only grind the same thing over and over and over before getting burnt - the cycle starts over at the next Xpac. It’s not dying or dead: just tedious! If it didn’t take 1hr to go from 1 to 60: We would have loads of players online. Lvling was a good 80% of what drew people into the game. However, those that have 354235 alts complained they would have to re-lvl all those toons: Given nowadays with ALL the XP bonuses Blizz offers…really hope they change the leveling system! Make sense to me your Main (first toon to max lvl) drops XP tokens to be sent to alts after reaching max lvl makes sense to me.

1 Like

And then there’s Chromie time + warmode…

2 Likes

Its the end of the season. People always leave and most of the player base is seasonal. Only hardcore players stick around for the entire thing.

If its just as dead on day 1 of 10.2 we can talk about a dying game

By yalls logic, our presence (raiders and raid loggers) are killing the game. So technically my presence makes no difference.

In that paradigm it actually does make a difference.

When the devs swing hard and listen to the loud min maxxers, they neuter the game then continue to promise faster content releases which force them to continually make the same template zones and boring few things to do which more and more people are waking up to and aren’t enjoying it… you get an expansion that the raid loggers praise. which in turn kills a lot of the activity in the game.

7 Likes

Well then you folk need to make up your mind instead of moving the goal posts when you disagree with something they do thats geared towards raiders. =]

Hello, I see you posted in the thread. When people do post, others tell them to leave anyways, haha! What a great community.

Thanks for your post and have an amazing day!

Hello, I see you replied to my post. Haha, that’s true! I guess many people listened to their advice and quit!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

7 Likes

Thats being generous.

1 Like

lol everytime the population goes down between content patches people make this thread :slight_smile: for 20 years+ now!

1 Like

They think that they came up with something new, hahaha!

2 Likes

Is never happening. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I started playing classic HC and wotlk classic. Dragonflight has the most boring story I’ve ever encountered in an expansion. The story was bad in Shadowlands, but I still found it somewhat tolerable and wanted to see how it all played out. (which was a massive letdown) With dragonflight, I simply don’t care how the story plays out. No seasonal affix and the affix changes made mythic+ boring. Also the art style feels off for Warcraft.
Great talent trees and profession overhaul though! But those two things aren’t enough to keep me playing it.

2 Likes

I really people wish people would get this in their heads.

1 Like

Last few weekends I had been seeing like easily 30+ (maybe even 40) keys of all levels/dungeons all throughout the usual NA play hours. Raid has good list volume too.

Weakaura/premade group filter/r.io to add info to group listings help. And doubly helps to see the obvious rmt groups to report (which was like 5-7ish groups listed up in each category).