Game is dying

Unless Blizzcon gives us something proper.

There is just no-one online, minimal M+ groups listed, as in there are twelve total listed across every key level. There aren’t even any WTS groups listed. There are more raid groups than M+, that’s not right.

Something needs to be done because it’s damn sad seeing how quickly the game has dropped off.

27 Likes

wow 2

4 Likes

And why not, FF14 done it, they started again and they are doing alright.

3 Likes

That’s the end of season 2, completely expected to less people be playing

6 Likes

‘WoW is dying’ is a phrase old enough to have a driver’s license at this point.

107 Likes

It’s well passed the games time. Just let it die.

2 Likes

FFXIV’s situation was much different. People weren’t playing for years. The first version had no success and wasn’t really that far out of it’s testing phase. It was really nothing like the game is now.

Yoshi P had the idea to model it after WoW, so that’s what they did.

WoW 2 wouldn’t really be any different than the first. And we’ve already had a restart in the form of Classic.

6 Likes

It had kids of its own…

3 Likes
13 Likes

Takes out shotgun and loads it " welp i knew the time was coming "

2 Likes

Kind of sad I can go out in the world in warmode and be confident I will never see another player.

10 Likes

i was JUST thinking last night we havent seen a ‘wow is dying’ thread in a bit.
musta been reading your mind, lol

5 Likes

I agree, remove M+

7 Likes

Game has been dying for years now.

giggle

5 Likes

I don’t see any of your complaints as being true for me. Not saying you’re lying, just that to me, the game is extremely active and vibrant.

Maybe it’s time to change servers.

4 Likes

Aaaaand we have a winnah!

My server is always full and active. Come on over!

Oh wait, horde. Try my Other server, Wyrmrest Accord.

3 Likes

If I were much, much younger I may start thinking about picking it up at a bar in the not too distant future. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s been dying since vanilla

2 Likes

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. Haha, these people are just supporting what the OP is claiming! The vast majority of people aren’t going to pay to swap servers, they are just going to quit! Keep in mind, the majority of people aren’t making posts, they just leave, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

11 Likes

Game is almost 20 years old at this point. New shinier things will eventually grab the eye of people. Blizzard really needs to come up with a true server consolidation plan and then turn down sharding in slow times. This will help increase the perception of population.

However, they also need to prepare for those bursts of population coming back for patches and expansions as well because those already cause pain on larger servers.

2 Likes