GAME BREAKING BUG - 14 Year veteran player near the edge of quitting

If I lost 800k in auctions and didn’t receive compensation I’d quit too.

well… lets give it a few days and see here :smiley: haha
i lost 100k easy as well, but ill give them time to fix it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i’ve been here since burning crusade. I’ve committed a lot of time to this game up to 900 days. You really think I’m not going to care about expressing my relationship with this game? Theres a reason people who’ve been playing for a long time will be more angry than someone like you who prob just started playing

I complain about this every time I have to put in an actual ticket- why is it so difficult to make a ticket??? there needs to be a clear and easy way to open up dialog. I don’t care if I don’t get an answer right away but for the love of thrall, make it easy to contact!!

I end up just clicking and clicking through their options until I find a way to make a ticket (usually under professions or something). totally not cool

yeah its just a game breaking bug where you have your money put on hold. The whole economy is broken and its no big deal right? Who needs an economy in an MMO. I’m totally going overboard right? Its just a broken economy. The youtuber who doesn’t work for Blizzard said they can fix it. please get out of this thread.

More like, you file a ticket, the gm responds with a canned response based on keywords in your request. You then reply that it isn’t fixed and MAYBE the next person actually reads your request and helps you.

2 Likes

I been playing since beta wow but I didn’t actually buy the game till wrath, then i quit when mop came out, then played on and off during legion and bfa.

and

I lost maybe a couple hundred gold cause I don’t think i got gold for a flask I put up which a randomly found in a cauldron.

14 year veteran player here, and I agree with this completely.

6 Likes

You would have left a long time ago then.

You have the right to be upset, but not this much.

10 year veteran here! This month, in fact! And I agree, too! The OP’s thread title reads like a Buzzfeed headline.

That said, if the same thing happened to me, I’d be pretty upset, too. I’m not using retail’s AH to sell anything substantial until they get this sorted.

2 Likes

Thank you for submiting your letter of resignation. You will be missed and we are grateful for all of the years you have played WoW.

Ummm, you may want to check my profile before you start throwing things around like that, been around since the beginning, i just don’t feel the need to mention it so people will think my problems are more important.

2 Likes

WARNING : DON’T POST AUCTIONS! YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR MONEY! THE ECONOMY IS BROKEN

My auction just finished with all my Anchor Weed. Didn’t get my money. Game is broken.

3 Likes

To be clear, the mail is being delayed and they’re working on resolving it. Nothing is lost.

2 Likes

You’re an absolute idiot for not understanding my context. This is a game breaking bug and expressing how long I’ve played this game doesn’t make my issue more important, its an expression of my commitment to this game and how i’ve seen this game just get worse and worse. It’s to add expression to my 14 years and this being the bug that makes me officially want to quit. You’re not very smart so I don’t expect you to understand what you’re reading because you obviously didn’t understand the first or 2nd time

2 Likes

So you assume i just started playing the game yesterday because i disagree with you and then when it turns out you’re wrong, you start with other forms of attack?

Nice job :blush:

3 Likes

You probably need to understand what the term “game breaking” means.

You being mad is not game breaking.

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s almost like this is being advertised directly on the launcher! Right now!

I’ve been playing since lost Vikings. I agree.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :axe: