GAME BREAKING BUG - 14 Year veteran player near the edge of quitting

You would have left a long time ago then.

You have the right to be upset, but not this much.

10 year veteran here! This month, in fact! And I agree, too! The OP’s thread title reads like a Buzzfeed headline.

That said, if the same thing happened to me, I’d be pretty upset, too. I’m not using retail’s AH to sell anything substantial until they get this sorted.

2 Likes

Thank you for submiting your letter of resignation. You will be missed and we are grateful for all of the years you have played WoW.

Ummm, you may want to check my profile before you start throwing things around like that, been around since the beginning, i just don’t feel the need to mention it so people will think my problems are more important.

2 Likes

WARNING : DON’T POST AUCTIONS! YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR MONEY! THE ECONOMY IS BROKEN

My auction just finished with all my Anchor Weed. Didn’t get my money. Game is broken.

3 Likes

To be clear, the mail is being delayed and they’re working on resolving it. Nothing is lost.

2 Likes

You’re an absolute idiot for not understanding my context. This is a game breaking bug and expressing how long I’ve played this game doesn’t make my issue more important, its an expression of my commitment to this game and how i’ve seen this game just get worse and worse. It’s to add expression to my 14 years and this being the bug that makes me officially want to quit. You’re not very smart so I don’t expect you to understand what you’re reading because you obviously didn’t understand the first or 2nd time

2 Likes

So you assume i just started playing the game yesterday because i disagree with you and then when it turns out you’re wrong, you start with other forms of attack?

Nice job :blush:

3 Likes

You probably need to understand what the term “game breaking” means.

You being mad is not game breaking.

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s almost like this is being advertised directly on the launcher! Right now!

I’ve been playing since lost Vikings. I agree.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :axe:

It’s a common issue.

I recommend any other game at this point.

They know theres a auction house bug and even posted about it.

Don’t be surprised when you tell them about what happened that they direct you to Wowhead for answers. I swear if I get one more GM that tells me to go to a third party website (specially one as scummy as wowhead) I will crap bricks.

1 Like

Its use by upset long-time customers makes sense to me.

They could say “I’ve been a loyal customer for 14 years, 18% of the average American life. I’ve played through the glory of the highs, and stuck it out through the lows, problems, bugs, and disasters developers have visited upon the game and its players. But this may be it for me.”

Or they could say “I’ve been playing 14 years” and assume readers infer the rest.

Customer loyalty is a common thing regardless of company or product. It meaningful to the customer, and it’s meaningful to most companies.

15 year veteran…
anyway, something sounds strange here. how do they know the mail is delayed? do they know the problem, and the status? a plane is delayed when it hasn’t left the airport at it’s departure time. a package is delayed when it’s not on schedule.

since mail is instantaneous, you either have it or you don’t. so the mail is not delayed, it’s missing. so right now blizzard is searching for it.

1 Like

The sucky part of this is that I can’t really remember all my auctions so if I lose some, I probably won’t know.

3 Likes

Because they’ve been informed by the QA and Development teams as to what the issue was. There have been other issues with the AH as well which are also documented in the same thread I linked.

Which line of code did you grab that from? See, here’s the thing, you’re making assumptions. In fact, there are times where mail isn’t instantaneous and it’s intentional.

1. Auctions take an hour before the gold is received.
  2. Sending mail to someone who is not in your guild or not a battle.net friend also takes an hour
  3. The gold from sales from stacks being sold on the AH is being delayed as confirmed by Blizz developers and QAs.

You’re welcome to your theories, but since it was a huge issue yesterday, I’ll let those involved provide their insight prior to accepting assumptions :wink:

Why? Jealous?

I’ve been playing since before BC and I have been laughing at petty posts like this since right around the same time, lol.