Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

My hope is that Karma is there for the Blizzard devs who play other games and get hit with updates as bad as theirs are. It’s best justice.

2 Likes

Please give us a more clear timeline than “some time”. Potential hotfix? not until reset? It is week 2 of a new season and we are all sitting on a boatload of crests that could be spent elsewhere if we had a rough timeframe

7 Likes

This is exactly what I expect. However the simple fact is in my opinion is that we are starting to get into boycott territory. If they won’t listen to us the only way to as a customer correct the behavior would be to pull our funding. Blizzard needs to provide a material plan to course correct.

“Some time” is pretty vague while you have people holding stones and material to upgrade an item basically holding off doing content because of the various caps. Either as a company you’re deaf and blind or just straight up ignorant.

7 Likes

Does “some time” have an estimate? Like say by normal east coast raid time? Or hotfix tomorow, or “we have no idea youll get it when you get it?”

7 Likes

My goodness that was a big ole nothing burger of information. Canned responses, nothing authentic at all. Kaivax, wow, This is the best response they gave you to update us with? Do better.

3 Likes

We need to know if “some time” have an estimate, cause we are all holding currency cause we prepared and farmed to upgrade our legendaries (that btw took a fair amount of time and gold) as soon as we get those bullions. Its gonna take days? a week? We need to know what to do, should we spend currency on upgrade other items or what.

1 Like

I’ve begun mine.

No preorder - they rely major on preorders these days for quarterly reports. The predatory early access with $100 option was easy for me to vote with my wallet.

This major blunder is adding fuel to my fire.

3 Likes

I have a really good idea on preventing situations like this in the future. World of Warcraft should really implement something called a “Public Test Server”? Maybe we can call it “Public Test Realm” to be cute. I dunno. Then players can test the game and report the bugs weeks in advance so we don’t have these problems on launch!

14 Likes

Wow! A revolutionary concept! (You have earned a Reddit Gold, my friend.)

3 Likes

Considering that was the Mythic Dungeon event quest, I hadn’t expected it to last past the initial week of testing.

This still falls in the realm of “barely anyone is going to do it”. In order to test certain things properly and at volume (to ensure there is enough of a sample for people to stumble onto bugs to begin with), they should have just added it as testable currency. They’ve done this in past PTRs so it isn’t exactly difficult to do and there’s really no great reason they can’t.

It’s been pretty demonstrable over time that a higher volume of bug reports gets issues attention faster.

1 Like

What is the time frame for “some time?” that is really nto a great answer…

1 Like

i feel like blizz just told me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw-uFeZ4mzI

3 Likes

Archi, who runs the warrior theorycrafting portion of our discord and has a personal relationship with Blizzard in order to facilitate, spoke to them 1 month ago to show them that the bug existed and it needed to be fixed.

This isn’t a debate; they have known about this bug for a month at the minimum prior to today.

2 Likes

But Blizzard’s MO is “We’re listening…”

how can they get feedback and not listen?!?!

/sarcasm

100% the most popular 2 items to be selected on this day both are not working correctly? That is a WILD thing to botch. The first vault day of any tier, even the “ezpz fated squeezy” tier it is still absolutely mind boggling. Maybe have a few people looking into this instead of everyone full speed ahead on TWW. I still love you though Blizz <3

1 Like

Sure hope you have this fixed in the next 2 hours so I don’t have to get out-DPSed by all the peasants with their mere purple weapons.

2 Likes

Ya pre thanking me for patience is condescending. I know you don’t do anything and are a small little community manager, but can you ask the big boys for a time estimate so we know how to proceed, thanks little buddy. :slight_smile:

I don’t even want to play any plate toon any more at the moment, all 2000/2000 flight stones sitting there to be used, and in M+ those classes with 522 weapons beat me hard.

2 Likes

yea im logged out at the upgrade vendor, if i cant upgrade it by raid tonight im unsubbing, final nail in the coffin for me, if you can be bothered to make the game why am i paying to play it

1 Like