Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

Beyond unacceptable. Release the flightstone cap in the meantime

3 Likes

How about instead of making us wait an unspecified time you just make it so upgrading a lego makes it max ilvl with no requirement to upgrade? Since giving them an upgrade path is so hard this is an easy fast change.

3 Likes

Unreal how this is even a thing, and probably the worst response I have seen. Basically just said ya we will get to it be patient? Supposedly this a bug on ptr too. And to add this to the list of things wrong with fated so far its just horrible.

5 Likes

i really agree with this

1 Like

Thanks for your answer! I was worried because I didn’t know you were working on that. Btw, it’s possible to make Nazs’uro show in combat? It’s a bit uncomfortable to have a leggo that don’t show when you transmog it

This is the info I was looking for, thank you.

Never really meant to imply it was. I’m trying to point out that one person’s bug report has empirically not been enough noise in the past to get things fixed in a timely manner. If Blizzard approaches testing more logically to allow the most people to test, this likely gets crazy noise and maybe is fixed earlier. Their QA process is wholly reliant on that based on what we’ve seen dating back to Legion, at minimum.

not going to say you guys had one job but what else did you seriously have to do this season?

no raid affixes to balance, no m+ affixes to make sure worked, you did no class balancing, the dinar system was already implemented in the game.

I feel like making sure seriously the ONLY feature of this season actually worked was sorta the absolute minimum you could have done.

2 Likes

Maybe refund our Bullions for those of us that wasted this weeks on Scales of Awakening? It’s clear “Some time” is code for next Tuesday or later.

7 Likes

They know what they are doing. Making us feel like the dungeons are hard and letting other classes shine. Once we get leggos those classes will top charts again.

1 Like

meta was still priest/mage/lock last season ¯_(ツ)_/¯

this is honestly so embarrassing.

6 Likes

Same here! #WaitingFaster

1 Like

All of this gets ignored. They do not care. If they cared, it would have been addressed in the PTR.

Take your Heroic weapon from keys and upgrade to 522. When it gets fixed, upgrade your legendary. It is what it is. Your 522 weapon will Sim higher than your 502 legendary.

not realy for evokers sadly , the effect on it is much more powerfull for evokers, 457legendary used to be on par with 480 weapon s3

1 Like

Time frame? Later today? Tomorrow? Next Tuesday?

1 Like

Well it’s their trademark “Soon TM”

so maybe sometime this year.

4 Likes

Is there anyway to retroactive make this bug apply to hunter bow too?

If STR and Evoker have to suffer, so should hunters.

3 Likes

The best friend of hunters right here

here is a crazy idea, why not make it max ilvl for everyone who bought the scale? I’m guessing you guys could fix that much faster

6 Likes

This honestly feels deliberate. Every other Awakened track item works just fine. They’re all “new” item IDs, so these two were “broken” purposely.

1 Like