Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

Its a priority for them to delete the other posts on the topic, however.

2 Likes

Today? Tomorrow? Later this week? Kind of important to have at least a vague idea of whether I should spend and conserve flightstones in the near term.

10 Likes

Sucks there wasn’t like some kind of test realm or whatever to show this was bugged the entire time to give a heads up it’ll be bugged on live so a fix could have been made already

7 Likes

How about deploying a hotfix to increase the flightstone cap so that it doesn’t feel like we’re wasting our time running content in the game that would reward them while we wait for this fix?

12 Likes

Still not fixed. Just bought the bullion item and am unable to continue to upgrade the axe. Which stinks because Im currently capped on flightstones with nothing else to upgrade, so continuing to play means losing any flightstones I could have gotten.

8 Likes

exact same problem

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE !!! :rage: :rage: :kissing_closed_eyes:

Wouldn’t be nearly as bad if this hadn’t already been reported on the PTR AND the flightstone cap was so low especially for a “fun” season…

9 Likes

This is such a pathetic fail; tons of us prepped stones and saved aspects to do this on reset, and have mythic raid tonight where everyone but us will now have a fully upgraded, high powered 535 item while we are mediocre…because of a bug that was reported to you well over a month ago on the PREMIERE ITEM OF AN ENTIRE PATCH OF THIS EXPANSION.

We now have to pick between sitting on 2k flightstones, effectively burning any we would’ve got in the interim, or spending them and potentially not being able to upgrade it fully without re-grinding when you guys finally get around to it.

Truly, it is so hard to defend the ignorance and laziness.

25 Likes

Same issue here, disappointed, unsurprised

5 Likes

feel the same way days of grinding and failed keys leading up to something that could of been fixed i have raid in three hours and i have to decide if im going to spend my flight stones and tokens to be able to gain the new ones or go and not worry about them

2 Likes

wow is griefing its player base right now

2 Likes

This is a major disappointment. Hearing that this was in fact reported in PTR and nothing was done is even worse.

15 Likes

I’m having the same frustration as all of you behind feeling like I’m in “flightstone jail” until the fix goes in. Things I think would be helpful as previously suggested are a timeframe for implementing the fix (hours? days? weeks?) as well as either temporary or permanent removal of the flightstone cap.

3 Likes

Boom

/10char

4 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself

7 Likes

Thank you for the update.

Makes you wonder what the PTR is for in that regard.

6 Likes

Can you explain what the PTR was for then? If this was reported like I see multiple people stating, why wasn’t this dealt with before hitting live servers? Plunderstorm too much of a priority? LOL

13 Likes

All I can say is :-1:

8 Likes