Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

Same here! Please fix – I am getting out dps’d by another ret paladin without the weapon because weapon damage is so huge.

1 Like

bumping thread

2 Likes

same here , a blue post that you guys have actualy acknoledged the problem would be the bare minimum. Most of us saved our flightstone to make sure we could upgrade that… sitting on it right now feels real bad since we’re capped …

1 Like

BuMP and my sympathies… I’m not capped at flightstones but I was looking forward to plussing it a bit today and would do the rest throughout the week it sucks that no one is replying… and the is no live person to talk to…

It’s crazy… it’s now your fault for getting the leggo lol… crazy right?

Are you that surprised? Last week people got incorrect item level gear, 441 curios and forbidden flounders out of the Timewalking Cache, it took them 3 days to post anything about it. And even though they gave some people replacement caches, those who did not get one have been told they’re SOL by customer support tickets and nothing further has been posted here. So yeah, silence seems to be the new standard.

Oh, and I also can’t upgrade my Nasz’uro.

1 Like

Adding to the post. Please fix. Thanks.

1 Like

Me too broseph

1 Like

3 hours and still no fix or blue post.

3 Likes

Same with me. Waiting on Blizz response

3 Likes

Its not intended design cause other classes that don’t have a legendary can upgrade their weapon to max from the bullion vendor.

We’re working on this as a priority issue. The fix is going to take some time to implement, however.

Thank you for your patience.

19 Likes

Yeah I’ve been saving my crests from last week to upgrade thins thing for raid…

4 Likes

Good news is that bullion items cost half as many flightstones/upgrade.

1 Like

Glad it is being addressed, but wish we had a timeframe.

3 Likes

it’s been 3 hours and apparently was an issue on the PTR already - judging by other comments. Are you waiting for next expansion?

8 Likes

They probably neglected to recode the items as part of Season 4, and the upgrade NPCs have likely been coded only to upgrade items for the current season. Womp womp.

1 Like

Can I ask why this wasn’t a priority when this was reported on the PTR?

33 Likes

Im trying sooo hard to enjoy this but blizzard come ON

2 Likes

You can certainly ask, but I’m sure you already know you won’t get an answer.

7 Likes