Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

So 2 hours goes by and not a official response…

3 Likes

“Same Here”

3 Likes

same here leggo bugged

3 Likes

Same here leggo bugged

3 Likes

Blizzard why have you not even commented on this yet?

5 Likes

I got screwed over last week with the 441 Curio garbage that can’t be sold or used at all. No replacement. NOW I spend my bullion to upgrade my dreamrender but it’s borked at 502 iLvl like everyone else.

I’m out bullion and now will be out of flightstones as I sit at the cap with nothing to spend it on before raid.

This season is such a waste of my time.

5 Likes

“SAME HERE”! … crazy…

1 Like

The lack of reply has me starting to think that this is intentional.

4 Likes

mine is bugged as well

1 Like

please fix before everyone starts raiding tonight… thanks

2 Likes

I know man that’s the scariest part… what if they make you spend a bull a week to upgrade it… lol or something dumb… or now you need to do another quest they didn’t tell you about.

1 Like

Why? When literally every single other class/spec can get their BIS Weapon today and Fully upgrade it? Why completely dick over ONLY those that have the legendary? Doing a Bull a week would take SEVERAL weeks to get what every other class got today. In edition to screwing all legendary users out of multiple pieces of additional gear off the vendor.

That makes no sense.

What also doesnt make sense is that there has been one single post even acknowledging it.

2 Likes

Bro don’t worry they are at a meeting right now thinking about how to turn this into a feature. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yes the great legendary takes time to bake the scale into it so that the power can come forth and be upgraded. Good feature.

+1 for can’t upgrade (bump)
+2 for “where’s the blue post acknowledging it?”

8 Likes

They need to fix this for sure. I got a mandarin axe to juice.

1 Like

Sucks because I’m capped flightstones and it takes a ton to upgrade. Why is the cap 2k again? What purpose is there for that?

3 Likes

Joining the team here, Same!!!

1 Like

Still a problem.
Still looking for a blue post.
Can we at least have flightstones cap at 4k so we can do m+ without losing them?

2 Likes

Same here
:frowning:

1 Like