Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

replying with ‘same here’ is more intended to let the devs know this is a widespread issue not an isolated case, and let people vent their frustrations man.
they are also still waiting on a blue post about this soo ya your not alone.

2 Likes

The only solutions will come from Blizzard fixing the bug, so it would be a blue post which you can track in the scroll bar on the right side. No player will come with a “solution” or more information, we have 100% of the information, the legendary items are not recognized by the upgrade system in the game because they were not upgradable before this season and the change was not properly done in coding.

More people replying “same” keeps this topic up which emphasizes the importance of fixing it asap.

7 Likes

Same with my Nasz’uro

1 Like

my guess is the item puts it on the awakened track but doesn’t properly flag it as an s4 item for the upgrade guy to use- sorta comes back to the idea that maybe completely locking you out of upgrades from previous seasons isn’t a great way to do upgrades for both season transitions and in this edge case

1 Like

Same here. I can’t upgrade it too

1 Like

I wonder if this is because technically it is a season 3 item

1 Like

same here but nah it’s technically an awakened item when you use the scaleon it so that is not the cause.

1 Like

Same issue here as well.

2 Likes

Same issue here.

2 Likes

Same issue here…

2 Likes

Can confirm cannot upgrade my evoker leggo on my evoker.

2 Likes

This is fuzz on my evoker.

3 Likes

I am also not able to upgrade my legendary any further after using the scale.

2 Likes

Love how we haven’t even gotten a blue post on this. It’s not like we’re paying for this game or anything.

2 Likes

This is really disappointing for those of us who held onto crests and flightstones from last week with the intent to immediately upgrade our legendaries today. Now I feel like I can’t do flightstone-yielding content because I’m already at the cap and waiting to spend them until this bug gets fixed.

3 Likes

Give it time. They are surely aware at this point now and hopefully they are working on a fix soon.

I know right? I spent some of my flight stones just to get rid of cap but that is frustrating.

2 Likes

We gave them all the time on PTR to fix before live. This is a constant issue of them not listening to the feedback or bug reports, and things releasing on live and in a non functional way.

5 Likes

Oh I didn’t know feedback was given in PTR.

That’s a big oof :frowning:

3 Likes

How rough can it be to fix this one, I mean… it’s got to just be an item flag…not like there’s some weird tech behind the legendary upgrades.

I’d be surprised if there actually was feedback or someone was able to test. Who was forming groups to run normal awakened raids on PTR during this testing cycle? Probably almost nobody. Wowhead didn’t even know the source of Bullions until right before the season launched.