Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

Updated the title since I also still wasn’t able to bump Nasz’uro after using the Scale on my evoker, like others mentioned.

2 Likes

Please m’lord, a scrap of upgradeability?

2 Likes

same here just upgraded with the scale but it wont let me upgrade my axe at the awakend crests npc.

2 Likes

LEMME UPGRADE DADDDDY

yes that is a complete sentence

2 Likes

NA Beta Tester reporting for duty. Can’t upgrade Fyr’alath with the vendor.

2 Likes

same; bliz is a multidollar company guys cut em some slack, its hard lol

2 Likes

why is it always the simple things. get it together…

1 Like

This would have been super simple to have tested on the S4 PTR too by allowing Bullions to be bought from a Flaskataur-like NPC. For whatever reason they just decided to not test anything with them besides implement the vendors.

2 Likes

And my axe!

3 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

Legendary disappointment.

4 Likes

Cannot upgrade Nazsuro after saving all my crests and flightstones, feel kinda stuck not wanting to do anything until i can upgrade to not overcap

4 Likes

ditto also unable to upgrade

3 Likes

Is it bugged for real or is it purposely made this way and be able to upgrade with incremental step each week? Just wondering!

1 Like

Also adding my name to the list of people that bought and used the scale with the hopes of upgrading my axe this week. Surely an acknowledgement from someone at Blizz saying this is a bug is forthcoming? If this was the intended design from the jump, I wouldn’t have purchased the scale at all.

2 Likes

2 hours and still no fix for that??? come on blizzz we are paying for a decent experience, it feels like a private server…

2 Likes

this should be fixed on a short term fix cycle Blizz- capped on flightstones looking to dump em all on upgrading the legendary and can’t since they require close to 4k flightstones to upgrade; i can’t have fun until this is fixed or else i am getting no rewards

2 Likes

If you dont have a solution or information on the problem replying with “same here” makes it difficult to see if someone has actually posted a solution.

this is obviously a bug, i doubt it’s intended

Same issue here

1 Like