Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

Publici T Realm

2 Likes

So now? Given it was reported on the ptr a month ago.

2 Likes

you are the only one keeping this stuff going with your sanctimonious preaching

Yea huge dog, it’s already been weeks

The issue was reported many many times on the ptr, blizzard never did anything about it, then released it in the same broken state

2 Likes

Literally quoted the parts that contradict each other. Not gonna spoon feed you.

3 Likes

How was this not tested at all?! Pure incompetency.

3 Likes

Sadly, it was tested, it was found broken on the PTR, they never fixed it and pushed it live anyway.

5 Likes

reporting the same issue on my paladin

2 Likes

Let’s hope the upgrade bug isnt tied to the black dragon DC bug!

1 Like

Looking for an update …

Blizzard : Soon

lol

1 Like

Bliz went home and to the bar so they can pat themselves on the back for a successful maintenance day.
we aint gonna hear s*** till tomorrow, if that.

2 Likes

this lepta dude big mad. so mad hes writing a novel on the forums LOL

2 Likes

Can we get any kind of an update on this???

1 Like

AI coding fix waiting room

2 Likes

Not only is it sad that this wasn’t fixed before PTR, but it’s making me more tempted to just stop playing the season in its entirety once Pandaria Remix comes out (which I’m sure will also have bugs, but thankfully no leggos to worry about :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Fix balance druid S4 tier ffs

I posted several hours ago and see this thread is still going in circles.

Yes, it is very disappointing. I am disappointed too. However, there is nothing we can do aside from voicing our anguish and wait for a fix.

Moving forward, we can only do what we have the ability to do. Take your best weapon that you got from M+ or even H. VoI (Even H. ATSC at this point), or the vault if you had to make that choice. Upgrade that to max. It will not be your legendary and it will not feel the same, but it will apply somewhat toward the upgrade once it is fixed. For DK, Ret, Warr, the 522 weapon will sim higher and out perform the 502 legendary. Evokers have it a bit different. However, when you do get to finally upgrade the legendary, you will not have to re-spend the crests. It will only cost flight stones.

You will be free from being capped on flight stones, and you can at least claim back some sanity. Is this ideal? No. But, It is in your control. I am in the same boat. I opted to upgrade my weapon and did just fine tonight. Optimal? No. Acceptable? Good enough.

I wish our voices were heard better and that we got better transparency, but Blizzard is showing us here that they really don’t care. Their response was crappy and vague. So, time to just accept what we can’t change and move on working on what we can do.

5 Likes

Never posted on the forums, don’t care if this gets me muted, Blizzard if your qa/qc team for both retail and classic isn’t getting fired today you’re beyond the pale.

6 Likes

What gives, this is so outrageous. Literally insane that you’ve provided nothing all day long other than a blanket statement.

4 Likes

Legit we will be lucky to have a fix in 3 weeks. Next tuesday is 10.2.7 which if history is any indicator, there will be bugs (legendary) that weren’t fixed, with new bugs introduced. Then 2 tuesdays from now is MOP Timewalking, retail will be on the back burner even more.

But good thing we have exclusively streamers (Many that dont even play WoW anymore) in the TWW Alpha instead of people that reported the Legendary bug on the PTR 4+ weeks ago. I’m sureeeeeee that will be a bug free launch

Then the Cataclysm prepatch issues were the icing on the cake xD