Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

be like that bugged TW chest where it took them the next day… this has just been one blunder to the next this season so far. This ones worse because they were told about it and still screwed it up

3 Likes

This NEEDS to be fixed within 3 hours, what’s the holdup?

5 Likes

soooooo any eta?

5 Likes

People are going to be raiding tonight, you let us down last time with the tier set bugs that didn’t get fixed until friday, this one is 10x easier to solve come on.

5 Likes

For real, this was a PTR reported issue… then wow head reported it again within 30 min of the server starting. Why do we not have such a massive bug fixed or at-least an eta… damn small indie companies.

8 Likes

This wouldn’t happen if we had a test server.

5 Likes

give us an ETA so we can SPEND our flightstones.

5 Likes

Best thing i can think of is try spending a few flightstones (like 500) before the raid on other stuff so after raid your back at 2k

1 Like

there is 1-2 hours left to fix this, push it fast or just insta upgrade everyone’s legendaries to 535 this is unacceptable.

3 Likes

Also bugged. Please fix ASAP.

1 Like

yeah, its bugged for everyone, way to turn the excitement to tears :frowning:

1 Like

Didn’t know you were in charge of timelines… pretty sure its currently in “will get fixed when it gets fixed” status. You will get no free upgrades, at this rate you’re just lucky the bug wasn’t “deletes your legendary.” That would have been amusing though.

tbf this was reported while it was on the PTR. Therefore it should’ve been fixed before it went to live servers.

I mean why do you feel insulted over people expecting one of the main features of this season to actually work?

2 Likes

I’d like to know how long this will take, as I’ve been standing around waiting all day since I’m in the flightstones cap and that’s why I haven’t done anything else.

It’s very disrespectful if you don’t show up to give satisfaction

3 Likes

So like can we get like a refund or something if its gunna take a week?

1 Like

What is the ETA?

3 Likes

Any ETA for a fix? Will we get it tonight? will there be a Server reset tomorrow?

3 Likes

But how do you really feel

Come on blizz… really?

2 Likes

Between the fiasco of the 493 cache last week (which I never got a replacement for the 441 curio I got) , then this week with the legendary upgrades as well as other ilvl issues throughout the game it is really REALLY hard to feel like they are listening to us.

Then being told essentially they’ll get it fixed when they “can” is a little insulting.

3 Likes