Fyr'alath/Nasz'uro cannot be upgraded at the upgrade NPC after using Scale

Yeah, I’m gonna be real… “Thank you for your patience.” sounds incredibly condescending in this particular instance and leaves me feeling very resentful of how this was handled. My “patience” was put in already when I had to wait for a random drop with “Bad Luck Protection” not even being implemented until just before the drop became irrelevant. And then more “patience” when I had to grind to finish the item including hours of mindless Open World crap and dumping tons of expensive crafting reagents into it.

I shouldn’t have needed to spend Bullion on the damned thing anyways, since I spent tons of gold and time getting it in the first place, but wasn’t really even able to use it in relevant content since the drop rate was so crap that I didn’t get it until the last week my guild raided for S2.

Now I’ve spent my 2 Bullion and STILL can’t use it because despite being “Awakened: 4/14” its still far below the item level of a random staff I’ve gotten and already upgraded.

It’s really disappointing how Season 4 and these legendaries are gonna to stain the end of this expansion that I was otherwise a big fan of.

9 Likes

So, 7h and nothing? It still bugged? The most important 2 itens to upgrade in the game right now aren’t a priority? I would expected a more serious approach from a 20 year development team. They didn’t learnt anything? Shameful the disrespect to the their players.

5 Likes

Amazing. This was endlessly reported during the PTR and now they’re acting like this is a first heard. Glad to be sitting at capped flightstones while we wait for “some time.”

5 Likes

You’ll forgive me if I have zero faith in anything you post at the moment after you posted I’d be receiving a replacement Timewalking Cache last week for my Forbidden Flounder cache that never happened.

5 Likes

So we’re like 35 mins to 95 mins away from most raids beginning…we’re just going into tonight like this I guess?

3 Likes

I think I and everyone else who bought the legendary upgrade deserve a full bullion refund and to keep the upgraded legendary for this inconvenience. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Right? A hunter in my guild has already wagged his 535 bow around in discord. Feels great.

The other difference of course is that he never had to drop 200k on the AH to get mats or collect 270 box tops in the emerald dream for it.

5 Likes

incredibly frustrating this isn’t fixed yet. given how critical this weapon is for my main class, I’m saving my crests and flightstones, which is such a headache.

2 Likes

its been so much fun not being able to do anything today since i was saving my currency to upgrade this right away /s

if there wasnt a 2k flightstone cap i could at least go do stuff but right now id just be wasting things

4 Likes

And I feel that I can’t play because I’m capped on stones. Don’t want to expend it on anything else because I WANT TO UPGRADE THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEM. Seriously, what’s the point on doing Plunderstorm, pandaria remix, classic, hardcore, and so on, if you can’t even handle the retail properly? Focus team… focus. Quality over quantity. You guys need to do one thing right.

5 Likes

Remember folks, you pay for this game monthly. Even if you pay with gold, you are paying with your time. And this is the transparency we get. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

1000% this. We wasted our bullions for the week and couldve had a 535 ring instead and being farming more flightstones for the legendary when its fixed in a week or two.

Lets face it… “Some time” is code for next tuesday or later… being that Tuesday is 10.2.7 and that will have bugs of its own, I’m betting not this next tuesday but the one after we will get our legendaries 535

3 Likes

Bright side is, as I can’t play, I can keep posting here until we have a more specific answer from the developers.

2 Likes

Ugh, I hope not, though they easily could’ve been more transparent about timing.

holy just set all the legendaries to their max level upgrade and give them the bullion back at this point.

this is an incredible L for a company worth the amount they are, maybe they shouldn’t be trying to stretch a culled dev team across 9 different versions of WoW.

4 Likes

Some compensation is in order for this major mistake.

1. 2 bullions refunded even after Hotfix goes live
  2. Instant free upgrade to 14/14
  3. Both
5 Likes

Specifics, Bob. Next 10 hours? Next week? Next expansion? Because if it is in the next ten hours, I will be wasted a day of gaming. If it is next week, I will be wasted my bullions. If it is next expansion, I will cancel my subscription.

5 Likes

So am I getting my Bullion back and keeping the upgrade at this point? Raid is going to be a massive L since I wont be able to collect flight stones.

4 Likes

its incredible anyone would think they’re going to compensate us for anything, there community manager who is supposed to have an idea how to deal with people, more or less just told us you can wait get over it lol. honestly this is one of the most disrespectful waist of peoples time they have in a long time.

6 Likes

Legendaries are supposed to be one of the most exciting things in the game yet some how you guys have repeatedly made it one of the things i hate most about dragonflight

4 Likes