Fury Warrior Class Set Tuning – March 8

Nice try, you take your shouts and you like it.

Big truuuuuu

screw the group buff just remove it

1 Like

Revert the nerf please listen to the community even with that revert, it will be only played in a few fights in the raid, not in m+, and in pvp just adjust it.

Please I want to believe that I did not waste my time getting necro to renown 80.

2 Likes

Was this nerf really justified considering how many other specs are capable of doing insane single target numbers? Judging by the sims, both arms and fury are pretty much the bottom of the barrel. I know that sims don’t represent the reality in many ways, but I still don’t understand why it was nerfed that much.

Yeah so a legendary thats completely useless in pvp can be even more useless! LETS GOOOOO!!!

You’re really showing just how stubborn you are about fixing poor design choices. Man, I was so excited for that playstyle, but you have to keep and balance for that stupid group buff. Next to no one plays Necrolord. Why not make the changes that make it an option? If the group buff is something you have to balance for, then get rid of it. That’s what’s killing the fun, here.

Just don’t play Necrolord if you don’t like it, lol

Such nerfs to a spec that was going to be below middle once double legendaries came out.

If warrior tier set and necro covenant were the problems, please at least buff warrior ST damage to compensate.

1 Like

In retrospect, the nerfs to necrolord fury and arms 2pc and 4pc were not justified.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think warrior was the powerhouse they thought it would be. I feel like even without the nerfs fury wouldn’t have been a major outlier by any means. Also kind of hilarious they reverted the nerf slightly to necro to make it slightly less dead but still completely dead. Really shows they had no idea how that build worked and were just nerfing it based on assumptions rather then concrete evidence of overperformance. That methodology seems pretty par for the course for this expansion. God knows how balancing works in this game now. I guess fury is just a cleave machine that isn’t allowed to do single target damage or have a build that caters to that.

On a side note I find it hilarious in hindsight to see all these elemental shamans trying to hijack this thread because of the devastating elemental “nerfs” and how that class is essentially “dead” because of it. Then to see later on elemental is still one of the top performing specs in Sepulcher despite them lol.

Will there be another round of tuning? Because so far we only saw a small nerf to an overturned demo spec, and some deserved and undeserved (ele and destro) buffs. It is honestly ridiculous to see warriors in such a terrible spot at the end of the expansion, especially considering how terrible we were in 9.0. Fury #17 and Arms #23 out of 24 specs for mythic logs. Both specs were nerfed before blizzard had any data.

4 Likes

Total BS on this nerf… we are bottom now and for what…the other specs keep rising and rising…i got my 4 piece and im 270 ilvl…and i get beat by a lock by 2k over all in a 15…with a two set…lol wtf

4 Likes

Gosh we crushing St ooooo wait.

I would love to see at least the necro nerf reverted. The idea of necro finally being good actually made me happy, and I don’t remember the last time this expansion genuinely made me happy.

every nerf issued seems unwarranted now lol. Should of let the class play out first.

So… Buffs when?

I don’t think there is a chance of buffs. Honestly, almost feels intentional at this point. Both arms and fury sets were nerfed before they had a chance to have any real data and now we see no action from them. Pretty typical blizzard stuff tho.

6 Likes

Meaningful choice