Fury War Buffs / Changes and Balances

You don’t understand logs, I don’t think I can help you.

1 Like

Again as i said u clearly don’t understand how statistics works than , hope u enjoy ur game

Thats a good point. It would be nice for fury to have some notable use in some aspect of the game. I do think the viability of arms mitigates the importance of this

I know how statistics work, you do not. This is very obvious to anyone with a basic understanding of WCL.

1 Like

As i said before i hope you do enjoy the game , ur arguments already showed what you know , have fun.

You said that Fury was 25% worse than the next worst DPS spec. You do not know what you’re talking about.

Completely and utterly clueless. Go sim the difference between Arms.

1 Like

Its alright dude u already showed your arguments , u having nothing left to prove , enjoy the game :slight_smile:

No frost mages isn´t buffed cause it is a PvP oriented spec, litterally what they said about frost mage, bm hunter and sublety in wrath.

But they havent done anything about prot warrior for years now, despite being one of the least utilised and always bottom tank for example.

You dont really wanna do that, the sim difference betwen fury and arms is 16k, the sims for most classes right now are insanely inaccurate and it prob is for fury too, but fury bis is ~22k and arms is ~38k.

Either way the rank 1 fury warrior is the chinese 怒亓冲天

he was doing 96.2% best average as fury in ICC, so he isnt a completely bad player, def a lot to improve on, but nothing that will make up for 25%+ dps difference with the bottom spec.

There’s no point arguing those type of stuff , some ppl don’t understand hyperbole and the fact numbers aren’t everything anyway .
And they always forget about blizzard being a company with a pay to play game , is their job figure stuff out , we just need to complain .

warriors are fine, yall brown boys cry every time your not top dogs lol

1 Like

The only way i’d be okay with fury receiving any type of buffs would be making single minded fury viable, there isn’t really enough people to use 1 handed strength weapons right now and that would help with that and also reduce the amount of competitions 2 handers currently have. If they buffed titans grip then it would just be contributing to an existing issue they shouldn’t even have the ability to take two 2 handers. Imagine if I could dual wield bows on a hunter.

1 Like

thats two really smart coments in a roll lol , one deff didn’t read what i said , and other don’t even bother thinking

No it isn’t. What is with the people on this forum? Sheesh.

1 Like

If there’s a dps spec that should be buffed, it’s frost mage

io/cata/warrior/fury/#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

Uhmm yes, yes it is ?

It is extremely wrong as i said, many sims are so the point here still stands that sims are atrocious atm ?

I do agree on the frost mage buff too , but that’s not the point of the post and i comment on that spec too , no reason to not buff both .

You’re wasting your time going back and forth with these people in the forums OP , you gotta remember these jokers roll the spec deemed op/tier list by current expansion not spec they like playing as. They’ll play whatever does the most numbers then next expansion going to whatever is the meta that’s all these people are. I main arcane no matter what expansion don’t even care if fire deals more damage just because the devs made it that way.

No.

Fury sims 29.5k and Arms sims 34.5k.

Lol? I’m the one arguing with the OP and I play Blood DPS. I’m literally the last person in the world doing it.

I dont see why u saying any of that since in all moments i made clear about not being meta and some mentions about buffing frost that is also a ‘‘bad’’ spec dps wise in pve