Fury is butchered thanks blizz

Yes, and an opinion can be supported with valid arguments and logic.

Or it can be an old man shouting at clouds.

An opinion can be qualified as having logical merit or not.

An opinion is not a strong one if it isn’t supported with facts and logic

Telling someone their opinion is bad is not the same thing as telling them they aren’t entitled to one.

Telling people to support their opinions with actual logic is not as bad as being an old man shouting at clouds.

Hope you’ve learned something :smiley:

1 Like

I blame alanis morissettes song ironic tbh lol

Yes it’s an useless thread.

Okay

Why are you still here?

Seriously go away.

O/

1 Like

I don’t think you understand how forums work

so many people attempting to silence the opinions of others.
they should maybe stop taking everything so personally.
people are going to have opinions about the game that other
people disagree with.
that’s how forums work.

2 Likes

Why do warriors cry more than any other class in the game?

Warrior is still OP. If you want more damage then give up mobility / self healing

One hundred percent agree. But the one comes obtuse unintuitive and all they do is hostile. You want me to respect this person? They are obv here just to troll and being ase wipes.

Even if this thread is to “complain” about nerfs what whatnot I’m not directly attacking anyone and hell I’m having fun at some of the prods and pokes. It’s all good fun.

Then there’s this guy

Okay cool move on don’t continue to antagonize people.

The irony is not lost that it’s a priest. A class that was meta for 4 seasons before it took an expansion to get nerfed.

1 Like

I’m not antagonizing people. I’m responding to people who have replied to me.

If you didn’t reply to me multiple times, you wouldn’t get multiple responses.

Homie, all I said was your OP contains nothing of substance, which is not wrong. It’s a substance-less post.

If you find that offensive, don’t post substance-less posts

If it was your intent to post a substance-less post, and we both know it was, why are you now upset because someone correctly called you on it?

Fury does dead last st, and top 60-80 percent aoe.

We have been nerfed every single week of the season.

This raid spawns low hp mobs for us to press our 3 aoe cooldowns, and we kill them before other classes have the chance… or we did. On heroic difficulty, which is why we appeared so strong- which resulted in the nerfs.

Now, we’re on mythic diff, and dks are on another stratosphere in dmg, we’re above middle of the pack in aoe, in ST, we’re dead last.

We’re not butchered, but we’re not in a good spot, considering this whole raid tier fits our niche so well; and we’re still not performing that well. If next raid tier has more cleave fights like silken court, or more ST fights, we’re not going to be competitive and we won’t be taken to raids.

There isn’t another way to look at it. Gg.

2 Likes

It is always a BM Hunter, Ret or Fury Warrior saying things like this. I’m sorry but Elementalist Enhancement Shaman is way harder than any of the specs I just listed. Like it’s not even close.

Well, hold on just a minute now, i know this was a 2d old post, so, this just hit the streets about 2 hrs ago.

Fury Warrior indeed did receive a BUFF for PvE this time around.

lol

okay

anyways.

oh i saw that. it adds nothing to the main build which is still ahead 7% against the mountain thane build which is terrible. this is literally done to appease people that know nothing of the currently preferred fury build.

1 Like

Everyone knows the parses represent how an actual raid looks in practice!

1 Like

And this is a take that i hate. just because someone has certain impairments doesn’t mean they can’t make it work with some effort.

Entirely different game, but look up Brolyegs.

Dude was a fighting game legend well known for being super good at street fighter using only his teeth.

Which goes to show that just because someone is disabled or impaired, doesn’t mean they can’t make something work.

RIP Brolylegs

1 Like

You should try doing a +10 with only your teeth, I’d probably pay good money just to see that tbh.

Sort of. Slayer is the preferred build by far. The changes do nothing to it’s single target and buff it’s multitarget by like 0.6%. (These are the real changes happening to fury warriors you will see).

Thane is getting the good juice, which I very much appreciate as I like it better anyways as a concept. But it’s still behind ~2% in ST. Multitarget it eventually pulls ahead of slayer in a 5 minute sim, but it doesn’t have the same instant burst that makes us look so inflated in raid metrics.

Still, it’s a healthier change for us so I won’t doom on it. I will doom on the ridiculous past few changes that came out of left field to nuke what was already a heavily struggling spec.

1 Like

Again with the right set up and determination it could probably be doable.

I mean… we absolutely do. It is well established by now that the more noise gets made, the more likely change is to occur.

1 Like

They just posted a fair bit of buffs coming on Tuesday.
It probably will need another round of buffs, to be upper middle of the pack, but the ones coming should get it out of the dumpster.

I cannot lie, I’m enjoy Mountain Thane AoE M+ build. Sure ~2% less in ST dmg, but the AoE cleave and burst is more appreciated since 95% of the time, you’re dealing with mobs in a dungeon, Delve or Raid over a single target which can last ~3 min (depends on the boss and difficulty).

When the off-CD Mountain Thane AoE rotation does come around on a single-target, it’s a nice 5-10s burst of damage along with some DoT’s from Thunderous Roar that last’s 8s. May not be a pure melter like Slayer, but it’s more then enough to get the job done solo.