Fury is butchered thanks blizz

Thank you for yet another knee jerk reaction to heroic and normal parses.

Thank you for not waiting until relevant content like high mythic keys and mythic raid to release before you slap us with three nerfs in a row because you can’t see beyond the first 15 seconds of a pull or bosses so easy they were dying before 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Apparently everyone can see how this would change in long lived fights. But the developers of their own game.

Back to arms jail!

edit
apparently there was a “buff” that affects nothing of the currently nerfed abilities. it still leaves the currently butchered spec ahead from the even other worst spec by around 7%

yay~

41 Likes

we get it but we also don’t need a new thread everyday.

11 Likes

Y’all probly next.

12 Likes

Seems more like a class forum post than a general discussion forum post

Also really just a whining post. Like nothing constructive or meaningful here.

7 Likes

You’re welcome to not look at it. I’m just doing a bit of post lunch whining.

6 Likes

don’t worry my bm hunter saved a seat for you at the nerf bat table.

gentle taps head and offers bowl of wet noodle soup

7 Likes

sad slurps

7 Likes

First time?

7 Likes

I’m actually used to get nerfed every expansion season 1.

But this time it didn’t take till the season started to get nerfed. I’ll also take getting nerfed while on ptr

2 Likes

Mountains rise and mountains fall. This is the cycle of life. Commiserations

1 Like

Wish the mountain fell on someone else sometimes…

At least warlocks aren’t top of the charts for once.

1 Like

To be fair, bm needed to be brought down to its play level for quite a while.

3 Likes

I kind of hate this take. So because a spec is easier to play it means it should always be dumpster tier? What about those who have impairments but want to enjoy the game too but can’t play a more complex class like a rogue due to that. So they should always be at the bottom and feel bad about the class/spec they play?

12 Likes

Don’t worry if there’s one class that knows your pain and will be back down there with you it’s enhancement Shamans

2 Likes

swap to prot, until they nerf them too. sad tank noises

You press like 4 buttons. You shouldn’t be anywhere near the top.

6 Likes

Nah, this happens to fury pretty regularly. Blizzard has a vendetta against us I swear.

Every spec is easy to play. Every spec has it’s more difficult nuances. Anyone who thinks anything is ‘easy’ has probably never played the spec they are talking about at a high level. That said being ranged that’s able to move and cast seems pretty nice. But I’ve never really played any hunter at a solid level.

2 Likes

They have been like this since forever. A class gets OP, they “fix it,” then they make it OP again.

What do impairments ever have to do with easier to play.

If a class is easier who cares?

Lol Inc more nerfs amazing

1 Like