Furries rise up!

I’d also add the funny and disturbing origin of the Minotaur was, if I recall correctly, where a Greek god was upset with a queen and made her fall in love with a bull. I’ll go ahead and leave it at that.

3 Likes

Could a Tauren even be considered a Furry?

No taurens? I like them too.

Thank god for the mute button.

1 Like

Excuse me? Lady, I’m fabulous.

Yes. Tauren are very popular with furry fans

I can confirm this as well. :smiley:

Hey! We’re twins! You look a lot cuter.

I was not prepared for this thread

4 Likes

Yeah? Okay then, will remember that though for myself Tauren are liked for the usefulness.

I hate everything about this.

1 Like

hey let’s put mickey mouse in the game too or how about my little pony

You should just stop caring.
That’s what I do.

1 Like

I mean Tauren are better than Vulpera 100% of the time. Big and bulky bulls always wins over tiny foxes.

1 Like

UwU.

:wolf:

I cant wait to make a vulpera. Seem pretty cool, tho not sure on hunter or rogue

no. 1 I am a bear from a continent of twice evolved bears once for furbolgs and 2nd by the blood of azeroths energies in pandaria. 3 we want nothing to do with your war your factions we are neutral we make our own choices whom we serve for however long we serve them pandaren will never fully side with 1 group because you people clearly have issues in maintaining peace were pandaren were able to keep peace for thousands of years while containing an oldgods energies aka a sha and stoping its minions the mantid while be in peace and the moment your factions show up you did nothing but screw everything up. clearly alliance and horde are incapable of functioning peacefully so I believe all pandaren should just abandon yall again reshrowed ourlands away because clearly you make everything miserable where ever you guys go

umm worgens arent furries though ._.

I need everyone’s Furaffinity account here.

So I can block you guys

1 Like

Furries rise up

from your chair every once in a while to stretch your legs because that’s healthy for you

4 Likes

Now that’s a wise thing to do, every few hours it is recommended to walk around a bit.
at least for 10 or so minutes, if yer conflicted on how boring it sounds, try the following things!

Walk around with music! you cant miss a step with them beats goin!

Pet a dog and play with said dog! or cat, cats are fine too…

Wrestle with a relative in a playful manner, just dont injure yerself!

Yoga, because Yoda Approves of it!

Jedi vs sith role play battles! Wait what? you dont own a light saber? just use a stick or a empty hollowed tube!

Turn on the tv as you stretch, remember, if you are distracted while doin some exorcises, it goes by faster…

Cook some lasagna and capture garfield… good… now you saved the world!

And finally…

strike up a conversation with a buddy, tends to help sometimes and you walk around alot more too!

1 Like