Furries rise up!

im sorry are you comparing furries to extreme political groups with a history of violent opression and genocide? especially when the former has contributed a net positive to society with their charities and overall positive and welcoming community?

did you get bullied by furries in school or something? lmao

furry just means anthro, so it’s still totally appropiate. even if you’d rather not be associated with its fandom.

This one time, while visiting Moonguard Goldshire…

2 Likes

Nah, part of the reason I enjoy this game is wearing and showing off the various armors etc. I’m not really wanting to play a naked worgen lol.

1 Like

I know the whole ‘furry is a spectrum’ thing but the fact is you can choose to or choose not to participate in the fandom. If you use the loose and broad ‘everything anthro is furry’ definition, than everyone from ancient Egyptians to old timey animators were furries.

No, its thanks to insecure people like Asmongold that you can’t roll either without insults or harassment. This is 100% an Asmongold fueled thread considering he constantly talks about “The Furry Agenda” and the TC just so happens to be named “Furryagenda” not to mention it mirrors/parody’s Asmongold’s ridiculous “Gamers rise up!” movement.

3 Likes

that is the strict definition, being enthusiastic about or finding humans with animal/beastly characteristics cool is what goes under the label. the common misconception being that you must be a sexual deviant, own a fursuit and all that nonsense before being considered one.

Everyone from ancient Egyptians to old timey animators were furries.

4 Likes

Streamers don’t rule me. I’m rolling one anyway for the same reason most of my horde characters are elves. To bathe in edgelord tears.

2 Likes

That’s fair. If you don’t want the title, nobody should force it on you

1 Like

It is ok. I will ring Thunder Bluff with trees and fire hydrants.

You will never get through.

1 Like

that’s also fair, however if someone goes “i can’t enjoy this because people with this label ‘which also happens to apply to me’ ruined it” then i’m going to point out the hipocrisy.

they’re enjoying their thing just like you are and catching unwarranted heat for it, stay in your lane.

And rolling over for belly rubs. :heart: :heart: :heart:

You knew what was here yet you stepped in… :thinking:

But then they will be hanging about at all times. You will have to go by them when you leave, unless you leave via portal or something. Just think of what that might do to property values! lol btw, I am joking. :smiley:

1 Like

Everyone always forgets about Tauren.

Tauren will always be the alphas of the alphas.

/moo :cow:

3 Likes

That’ll stop the worgen, but what about druids and pandas?

1 Like

For some reason these people don’t recognize Tauren as a Furry race even though Cow Fursona’s are kinda huge in the furry fandom.

I literally watched an argument on the PTR with someone who was super anti-furry defending the Tauren because of Minotaur’s Greek backgrounds in mythology and then immediately turn around and be hypocritical when people bring up mythical foxes in Asian cultures with things like “Kitsune” and such XD

Then the goalpost shifted and they were like “Oh, well, they didn’t exist before BFA” which is also wrong as they were mentioned all but by name in War of the Ancients.

Its just another case of hate mongering because people are getting something they like.

6 Likes

We’ll need to stick together. With people like Asmongold campaigning, and crusading to his fan base to harass us.

1 Like

For the record, rainfurrest’s destruction was an intentional act of sabotage, a small group of bad actors in your group must necessarily represent the whole is that what you are trying to say? So lets just use that logic for every group, all christians must be like westboro baptist, all goth kids must be a step away from going columbine right?

1 Like

rainfurrest was also the only event that had this issue, the other hundreds of conventions every year fly completely under the radar.

2 Likes

I mean, if you wanna start this boogaloo, we can start.

gets bear mace and ar-15

1 Like