Furries rise up!

We shall dominate realms by rolling worgen on alliance and vulpera on horde. We shall show these other races why we are the superior alpha races.

19 Likes

That’s gonna be a yikes from me.

34 Likes

notices your thread
OwO whats this~

15 Likes

'aight, imma head out…

23 Likes

Technically you’re a furry too. Welcome!

3 Likes

Rolls up newspaper

Alright. Things are getting serious.

13 Likes

Its thanks to furries that I can’t roll a Worgen or Vulpera without hearing jokes or insults. Thanks. :expressionless:

20 Likes

Good. We don’t want someone who is ashamed of being your true self. #proudfurry

6 Likes

I’d like to see you against a grizzly bear with that.

Unless of course that’s one impressive newspaper.

I know this thread is bait, but I’ll bite.

I love trolls. I love their looks, their lore, everything. So of course I have a few. It doesn’t mean I want to do dirty things with them, have a Trollsona, dress up in a trollsuit in public and say “ya mon” and “da voodoo” at troll conventions.

Same thing when I roll a worgen/vulpera/tauren/whatever else people would call furry these days. It’s really grating to be lumped in with furries because I happen to like those races too.

15 Likes

Reminds me one time in Vegas a group of people like OP went around telling other people “reee normies!”

Then they messed with the wrong group and lost bad…

We live in a furciety

5 Likes

Well see I’m a mage so I can infuse this paper with ice so it’ll get the job done. Barring that…kill it with fire. Lots and lots of fire.

Considering your love for trolls, did you know that they too are actually covered in fur? It’s very light, but it’s actually a thick coat, which is why they do not grow facial hair or have eyebrows!

2 Likes

Take off the furry mask and look us all in the eye or do you need your face on to act like humans

I’ll crush you all down with the same weight of your parents disappointment

1 Like

Yup! But we all know they don’t count as furries. They are “monsters”, not animal hybrid beast races.

Though honestly looking at the Zandalari and updated Darkspear textures, I think Blizzard themselves forgot their own lore.

1 Like

Low quality bait, but props for actually bothering to change your name for this. I assume you plan on this being a long-running troll campaign? So glad we could get on at the ground floor.

But trolls in the RTS games had some sweet beards.

1 Like

True. RTS is super outdated though, which is why Christie Golden is supposedly doing an entire re-write of Warcraft 3 Reforged. It’d be nice if they could grow that though. I’d love facial hair on my trolls.

Nobody told her about troll beards, then, because Vol’jin is still rocking some Appalachian face decorations in Reforged:

Some of them do have facial hair though… like ol’ Vol’jin.

Blizzard. Quit being inconsistent. :laughing:

1 Like