Frost DK is in a sorry state

Try stunning your target.

disorienting roar and psychic horror say high though.

Why are you bringing up Amtox btw?

Sure, do players use those to set up offensive goes with the addition of grip

He agrees with me
And he is a good dk player

Lol ok dude, thanks for the laugh.

what makes u think frost dk is bad

Burst onlg with no sustained damage, the burst is also easy to stop plus its mid pack damage at peak with no mortal strike. You literally camp behind pillars till your go, which the enemy team will have defensives for because nothing else requires the use of said defences. No MS, no unique cc meaning people adapt to it fast and your go is extreemly telegraphed. No mobility on a spec thats melee only. Once defensives are down its paper so not really tanky either. The cc is easy to negate, you can walk out of it if you have 1/3rd of a brain. Its a 3rd rate arms warrior wanna be.

Okay, I think you have had enough sun today. You’re fried.

1 Like

Hey I’m glad so many peoe have the courage to admit that they have a problem with something a player like me sorted out before hitting 1600 in season 1, when it was at peak. Bravo.

you know that your go forces double trinket 9/10 times tho rite? you have 3 different drs of cc for ur go, how many other classes have a blanket silence?? 2?? not having ms doesnt matter when your go can murder entire teams, tell me how your cc is easy to negate, how are you just walking out of it the second time once you blow trinkets on the first go tho lmao, your issues with frost dk were the same ones people had when it was rampant, you just think its bad because unholy is bonkers

Don’t forget he’s also qing with something that most likely has an ms :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Is hard counter because spriest can pre fade the go or disperse rogue can cloak or vanish the go and Druid can just pre bear or tranq and be ok. Every class has a 1 button save. Now imagine if they were fighting a jungle cleave or turbo that didn’t have a 1 button save for every go.

Yeah always an interesting thing. I can’t quote more because mobile but I’d add the just walk out of the burst thing. Frost dk is a supportive melee you should have a ww/dh/kyrian war helping you lock people down/applying MS.

Yeah rdruids are pretty good at denying a grip sleet 3x bang but WoW is rock paper scissors afterall.

Also again. Dk niche pick.

Of course if you’re trying to have the best win/loss play arena hyper competitively and be on the front page of the ladder there’s more competitive options but no chance someone can convince me that gladiator is beyond reach for frost dk.

I’ll admit that frost dk is awful in 2v2 but who really cares ab that

2 Likes

Absolutely banger post

Death advance sprint. Wraith walk. Grip + aoe grips. Best slow in the game that doesn’t DR and can have 100% uptime.

Yeah guys dks have no mobility :crazy_face:

1 Like

yup any team with a disarm is the worst

1 Like

Frost is worst melee, simple as that

2 Likes

It’s still plenty viable.

Yeah, you can climb to the top of Mount Whitney with a 100lb backpack with FDK ORRR you can get a helicopter ride to the top with a rogue and use a side by side with all other specs. Totally the same because everyone got to the top right? FDK is great.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“Support spec” “niche” these are not good adjectives… you are kind of proving the point FDK is bad. In what world is being a support spec good? Where you basically get carried by another classes mechanics because your own are so deficient. I don’t get your argument bro.

1 Like

Geniunely don’t know what to say to you since I just got unbanned and don’t wanna go back

If all you want to do is hold W key and run people down go play a fury warrior.