Frost buffs

About time.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-tuning-in-progress-january-12/820432

4 Likes

I am happy that it’s happening sooner rather than later. I knew the fixes weren’t going to come over the Christmas Holidays.

3 Likes

So pumped! Has anyone done the math, will it put us at least in the middle of the pack?

2 Likes

Thank god!

1 Like

Oh thank you merciful 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus.

3 Likes

Where will 9% put us?

Probably dead last, but not laughed out of the raid.

14 Likes

Buff the other Frost too please.

5 Likes

They are…

::roll eyes::

It’s a start, but really nothing substantial.

5 Likes

9% is pretty substantial, lol

6 Likes

A 2% buff on 2H weapons only. That isn’t what any single Frost DK player needs. 2H needs a buff, but 2% is negligible.

Even DW players are weak. The spec needs a buff to it’s kit.

1 Like

it is. It doesn’t fix underlying design issues, but it can certainly bandaid help the immediate problem.

6 Likes

ON OUR WAY TO MEDICORITY!

Can’t complain though, buffs are buffs

7 Likes

My super awesome totally guessing and not accurate math tells me this should put us around where Arm’s warriors are today and perhaps a little ahead.

I think flat % buffs are sorta weak because it doesn’t address the core issue but I’ll take it over nothing considering it’s still early into the expansion; this should address the overall stigma the community is creating.

Edit: If folks are happy with Arcane today, they’ll be happy with Frost mages after the buff; that’s where it puts us.

1 Like

Clearly DKs aren’t threatening to unsub enough.

As to mage, 9% is better than nothing and I’ll take it. I don’t mind having to choose between mediocre specs as long as I finally have a gd choice.

1 Like

Thank god!

Don’t get your hope too high, lol, we at least got a buff.

1 Like

Frost Mages will still be trash in PvP after this buff.

7 Likes

I know I’m getting you off track here, however, what raids did you run for this mog?