Friend of Friends NEEDS to go

Hehe, depeche mode. :grin:

2 Likes

I only discourage cussing in my discord because children might be in earshot, and their parents have asked to. but sometimes a good old “for uncommon Carnal Knowledge” is needed.

3 Likes

what? Your words in make no sense.

1 Like

Fair too. I keep a filter on when i’m going to places where they want me to behave, in one of them being if money is involved.

Daddy wants all the money.

1 Like

When are you starting the Forum’s Normies Discord? I think you’re most qualified.

1 Like

I dont start things. I am not a starter. I am a joiner.

3 Likes

Oh, I definitely warn people my language is for the 18+ crowd right after I say hello on voice chat. The rest of the damage control is up to them.

1 Like

Someone who starts things, start a discord and add forum dwellers so we can be in an environment without flags, with full open opinions.

If they don’t join, we’ll know they require of the Bnet safety net.

1 Like

That’s not going to last long.

1 Like

So your friends are sharing your facebook info with randos on the internet? Maybe you should find new friends lol.

1 Like

Insert Anchor Man Meme "That does not make sense? WHat the flying fornication does shaman feed back have to do with a person whining about their battle.net friends list?

1 Like

For real. Friends on facebook?

What is this?

2010?

1 Like

If you add me on Bnet, I can add and whisper every friend you have. Outside social media doesn’t matter. I know you know this since you also abuse it.

What does that have to do with what I said lol?

1 Like

There is a message in the post I linked, in tune with your acronym about uncommon knowledge.

1 Like

What did what you said have to do with anything being said?

Maybe try reading, it helps lol.

Oh… you should probably add that context to your comments… Context is key to understand what others are saying.

You brought up Facebook, for no reason. I got that.

Except it’s literally mentioned in the OP lol.

1 Like