Friend got silenced in game for being afk

No, I am not. Those bans were applied via manual review. This has been confirmed even by Asmongold himself, he even has a video saying as much on his channel if you care to take a look at it.

2 Likes

They were not. They were automatic as soon as they were kicked from AV.

But I do not expect anything except defense of this from you. Good day.

Yuh because I’m a very good lil healer who doesn’t go round breaking tos in chat and going afk on the tank :dracthyr_heart:

In short I’m a very good girl who actually obeys the rules she agreed too unlike your friend

1 Like

Based on what the post is saying, Carhagen’s comment is true.

I guess unless you just refuse to believe what Blizzard says…

1 Like

“Manual review” that literally had to be overturned and apoligized about.

LMAO, you guys are so gullible.

Again, even Asmongold, who first pushed the narrative that they were automated suspensions, has stated that Blizzard reached out to him and made it clear that the suspensions were applied via manual review.

You are wrong.

It’s okay to be wrong, but please recognize that you are, because even the person who tried to expose this has since confirmed that he was wrong.

2 Likes

You being a good lil healer is your personal experience, you’re basing your personal experience and think that everyone who was silenced broke tos, that’s the problem you say things because you don’t understand and you don’t care, you just TRUST the system.

1 Like

It is not true at all. It is evidenced by those who were banned for a month immediately without any review. Because the analytics banned them. That is automated.

If you wish to ignore how things work now, then so be it. I will not try to explain to those who will defend such things any longer. Good day.

I am not speaking of chat silence. Perhaps understand the conversation. Good day to you. I will not indulge your condescension and constant defense of Blizzard.

I am specifically referring to the bans you’re going on about.

I feel dirty for sharing an Asmongold video (I do not like him as a content creator), but here he is, confirming that the bans were manually reviewed.

3 Likes

Correction :dracthyr_tea:

Like if you’ve been silenced means moderaters have reviewed the logs and decide you broke tos otherwise you’d just have a temporary “squelch” :dracthyr_shrug:

My main takeaway is that I’m not risking my account by doing battlegrounds.

Maybe you should watch it.

He literally says in the opening that the automated system resulted in the bans. That manual reviews are for appeals.

Also, I don’t get why so many of you irrationally hate WoW’s biggest PR person. Asmongold is basically Blizzard’s best marketing agency at this point.

2 Likes

Is the problem because you can’t play the game for a few days, and by the time they get back to you, the silence is gone.

1 Like

Wdym? You can play the game quite easily with a squelch which doesn’t usually last “days” unless for some reason moderation is extremely busy due to excess reports for example being made by some streamers cult following helping prove something that we already know is true

I have watched it, and he literally does not say that. Here’s his words, verbatim:

“Apparently they did not lie. They did technically never ban anybody, or sorry, suspend anybody based off of reports alone. Those were all done by manual review.”

Literally from 26 seconds in.

You’re welcome.

He also makes it clear that he believes that those people who got suspended, deserve to be suspended and that he wishes some of the people who were in his games also got suspended, even though they didn’t.

3 Likes

you can argue about it all day long but it ain’t going to solve nothing do i agree with auto silences or suspensions nah but let’s get realistic here with the maturity of alot gamers and the actual amount of reports they get daily it’s probably quite funny with how many reports they receive. get over it i guess or quit cause whether inoocent or guilty we all know this ain’t changing and considering how childish adults are in wow i’d probably have it automated lol. these forums are perfect example of when the whole forum discord used to be so childish and made sure things disappeared on the regular around here.

After confirming the system is automated multiple times. But yeah, “Technically” wink wink.

Except he’s clear that only for those for which the suspension was UPHELD. Not for those for whom it got reversed.

Now stop gaslighting people. It’s automatic. We know they’re lying, they know we know they’re lying, We know they know we know they’re lying.

Need me to dig up the literal blue post that lied about the “Debuff” in Epic BGs for AFK reports ? You don’t get a debuff after a certain treshold, you just get removed instantly.

2 Likes

Again, no one is denying that there is an automated system in place for silencing, but account suspensions are all done by manual review. He literally confirms this. Also, no suspensions were overturned, they were reduced from 30 days to 8 days.

Here’s another line from him, verbatim, this time starting at 1:53

“So basically, the automatic silencing of an account is 100 percent real, 200 percent true. The automatic suspension where you cannot log into your account is manually reviewed.”

He’s literally spelled it out multiple times at the beginning of the video and you’re still trying to parrot the automated suspension claim.

So what, has Asmongold now taken the Blizzard bucks? Is he now a shill that is lying for Blizzard? Do you really think he would just parrot BS and not call them out for it if he knew something was wrong? Of course not. One thing Asmongold has been very vocal about is not tolerating any of Blizzards BS. He’s not about to start now over an issue he started bringing attention to in the first place.

1 Like

You did, not 5 posts ago.

Backtracking now ?