Fresh when?

IDK what else to tell you LOL

Which is why I don’t mind Seasonal Servers, for the “first” crowd.

So I seem to have struck a bout of emotion within you by just mentioning competition. Not really sure where that came from, but even the guilds who make 2nd or 3rd or whatever, still having fun wether you want them to or not.

There are still memes from servers that ended YEARS ago, that sort of competition people talk about for YEARS.

We still tak to this day about the ungoro crater memes and the Warsong tournament.

Good memes and friends are made/completion between guilds Carries over into the next server. Just because you aren’t apart of that doesn’t make it “not fun lol”

People don’t raid aq+ for several reasons

1. Aq is boring
  2. The good pvp is typically over by this point except wsg weekend
  3. People may not care about naxx
  4. Their goals aren’t to get naxx gear because everything they wanted to do on the server is already done.

Bug fights are fun. Viscicidus is a unqiue encouter that is beloved if for no other reason that it forces OP mages to face the firing squad.

There’s no emotion. It’s pretty obvious with ALL this “fresh” talk how badly some (not all) want to ERASE the REAL “first” people, in favor of those who were “late to the party”.

Don’t put words in my mouth. I’m CLEARLY on the side of Seasonal servers, here. I WANT people to have their fun. To use your own words:

Where you think I don’t want people to “have fun”.

Yes, me wanting you to have your Seasonal servers = I don’t want you to have fun LOL

Okay then. We both can agree. Some people like era, and some people like fresh. It is what it is.

What I don’t understand is era forever players constantly throwing shade on fresh while the fresh crowd doesn’t flak on era. Not you, but many

I’mma have to disagree with you that “fresh” players don’t shade on perma because they do. With their assumptions on AH Raiding, paid run throughs, inflations, etc., and that assumption leads to our servers being “corrupted”. Hence, the “need” for “fresh”.

I “flak” on “freshers”, particularly the “fresh” non-seasonal ones, because they won’t come to “dead” servers and build upon it DESPITE these “dead” servers NOT having some (not all) of the things they complain about via AH Raiding, paid run throughs, inflation, etc. They’d rather wipe away EVERYTHING and have EVERYONE start, AGAIN, to try the process over, again.

Insanity is repeating the same thing, over and over, again, expecting different results. It’s NOT going to happen!

You may or may not share this opinion, but some game designer friends and I did some testing of PvE regarding item level (assuming optimal-ish stat allocation) and what we found is the game kinda starts to break at Item (epic) level mid 60’s and if you use world buffs mid 50’s blues.

The PvP testing wasn’t so scientific, but IMO gear past BWL is game breaking too.

With that said, what if AQ / Naxx loot was nerfed down to item level 65 with final boss loot being like level 70?

That could make the PvP side of the game better for longer; since no one actually cares about AQ / Naxx anyway.

my opinion was wow vanilla content peaked in BWL.

Seasonal (delete server type) Fresh makes sense in a way after reading about why people play it, and makes sense even if I don’t value exactly the same content that they do.

Blizzard really needs to wake TF up and build two Fresh (delete after 6 months & restart) servers; one PvP and one PvE.

This way the fresh push competition players can zug all over again and again.

This is the opportunity they are waiting for, the cost is basically zero… its free money yet they drag their feet and fail to identify opportunity.

Phase 4 is arguably the best phase for wow in pve and pvp. After that it’s raidlogging and quitting. Nerfing the item levels only upsets raiders tho

IK, you don’t have to convince me LOL

Seasonal, yes. Non-Seasonal, no.

That’s what Seasonal is for. Instead of abandoning the “fresh” non-seasonal, and it becomes another “dead” server.

Yeah I agree, tons of dead servers is dumb; delete them.

As for the freshy’s, was thinking about their BG Q’s and i pity them because its either gonna be spartan or they are literal months behind and Q into Era players.

No doubt that they can compete, but being in pre-Raid BiS vs MC / BWL / PvP geared teams is a rough ride.

As a raider I would not be bent by item level nerfs of AQ / Naxx loot because it destroys BiS lists and gives us potentially more options, tho there will always be a BiS list, but it would just be different.

In reality item level is meaningless to me, its only that the classes are fun to play and that the game feels good that matters to me. Its my opinion that obsessing over item level is rather dumb if that is what they are doing

We should be the same amount like Wrath Classic. I thought DD was not available, anymore, but I guess that’s only Wrath Classic and not Vanilla Classic.

1 Like

Whitemane server and it’s impossible to find a group to do like LBRS or Scholo or Strat or any the things you’re supposed to do at 60. You’re now “supposed” to just go to GDKPS and buy everything.

Im lv58 and yeah. Its very hard to find groups for LBRS and other 60 dungeons. Its not impossible. There seems to be the age old problem of not enough tanks. lol

Ya i have done every dungeon soo far whitout much issue, needlesss to say that SM, BRD and ZF are by far the hottest ones.
I tank so its not much of an issue to find a healer.

This is exactly what I was meaning when I made the post, there’s no tanks and I made the mistake of making a Rogue so not wanted for literally anything.

Ironically after playing in era and just taking my time fooling around i dont think i am ready rn to play a fresh server which was a feeling i wasnt hoping for lol.

1 Like

Lol I’m a big fresh fan but ngl era do be hitting rn. Been leveling a druid and it’s been chill