Fresh when?

Yes. One of the most embarrassing trolls on the classic forum.

Mankrik has a population whereas BB (technically) does not. IK the HC community is here, but the HC community is NOT playing the same way as Mankrik is. Thus, anyone who is NOT HC (such as myself) doesn’t really have a population to pull from, the way Mankrik does.

With a population comes AH raiding, paid run throughs, inflation, etc. BB does not have any of that. So, again, what is “fresh”?

I’ll talk to whoever I want to talk with, thanks. I’ll stop, when I feel like it.

I think so, and I understand both your’s and their arguments, on the issue.

Sure go ahead. If you like arguing in circles.

As stated in that thread, high sensitivity > specificity for when dealing with detection of cheats. Better to use the lowest common denominator that will reliably catch all cheaters with the side effect of some false alarms (which amounts to nothing in the context of the conversation) than to knowingly permit true cheaters to continue their foulplay.

The pet pathing metric is a screen. Players’ intent also plays a key role in these judgments.

I have a question, legit honest question.

what does fresh offer other than content scheduled unlocks? i know that is missing, and I have played many “fresh” pirate servers before blizzard finally realized that they could do the same.

Asking because Era in the last month has effectively been the same as every fresh server ever. Zillions of new players on a realm with the leveling push. What is missing?

On a serious note, we’re just talking. They ain’t bad to talk to.

1. Server first competitons
  2. Gen 1 pvp is the most competitive by far
  3. Scarab lord/bug Wars
  4. Mushroom wars (only a few will understand)
1 Like

let us not derail this thread with a different problem. I agree that cheating needs to be obliterated from orbit.

2 Likes

Gotta love the “first” community LOL

1 Like

It attracts a lot of really strong and notorious guilds. Those guilds ain’t playing era on either region because they are competitive in nature. Era is fun for what it is, it’s more of a live world simulation, like the sims. But the early phase competition is not there

BTW, that’s the SEASONAL reason.

The “fresh” NON-Seasonal is the following:

• Gold wipes
  • Elimination of 60s
  • No Inflation
  • No AH Raiding
  • No paid run throughs
  • EVERYBODY starts at level 1
  • Phase doesn’t matter
  • And, this server NEVER goes away

SCREW THOSE PEOPLE!

It attracts sore losers who get mad, when they’re not “first” LOL

1 Like

And your evidence of that is?

ALL the complaints of wanting “fresh” REGARDLESS if Seasonal or Non-Seasonal. Complete ERASURE to hide those who weren’t “first”. “Fresh” gives them a chance to “try again”. Complaints about AH Raiding because people are “buying their ‘firsts’” instead of “actually doing it”, when in reality, some people just weren’t “fast enough”.

It’s pretty obvious, but we can pretend y’all are “wonderful players” LOL

while you are correct that the server first players are mostly absent, I cant help but notice how much more “Vanilla” Era feels.

Perhaps it would be wise to put up a deletion server for them, I cant say I miss them at all. There are tons of talented players on era, and tons of mids and tons of bads; regardless of their individual skill, everyone is fairly chill.

I cant say thats so true on typical “Fresh”, and i think that a perpetual "6month fresh rotation may be wise to keep them bus and far from era.

On fresh why does the server die at AQ40?

1 Like

'Cause AQ sucks.

well, yeah its kinda drab, just wonder why they dip right there on every fresh server.