Fresh when?

I only really log era on wsg week. or whenevr i feel like leveling my ally. its a good sp[[ace to be in. I dont disagree. its just fresh vs era is simply an argument between people that will never be able to provide proof of whats better’ because player intentions vary greatly per person

1 Like

Yep I agree. I’ve come to like both for different reasons. Fresh is like riding a wave since you have to keep up with each phase and everyone else. It feels more competitive and intense. Era is very chill in comparison since everything is already out. It’s like an amusement park that’s open 24/7 365 days a year, you can do everything at your own pace.

1 Like

I’m just waiting on a rated premade som or some sort of competitive numerics included. ill still play but give me that and you’ll see my guys going absolutely ballistic

1 Like

It’s coming later this year. It’s called hardcore.

Ahh…another P H R E S H server demand. A server that will be dead in 2 months.

So sad.

Then don’t worry about it if it’s gonna die in 2 months. Let people have what they want. They’re appeasing HC players with servers dead on arrival, we could definitely get 1 fresh.

5 Likes

Fresh hype :baguette_bread:

That’s why “fresh” seasonal is fine.

“Fresh” non-seasonal, I agree with you.

The point of fresh isn’t for the server to last forever

1 Like

You really, really, really dont get it do you?

People want THE SERVER to go through the phase cycle again. You cannot do this on any live realm.

A new realm would be needed for this. Hence people asking for it.

1 Like

Inb4 he tells you “no need. You can do this on era. Just pretend you’re in phase 1. Just pretend you’re ranking in gen1. Just pretend you’re going for scarab lord. Just pretend you got realm 1st rag”

2 Likes

New SOM launches July 20th

I must correct you. The “fresh” non-seasonal server camp wants “fresh” but for it not to be deleted.

It’s the “fresh” seasonal camp that wants “fresh” but the servers can retire, after some time.

BOTH “fresh” seasonal and “fresh” non-seasonal camps use the same word “fresh” for their own agenda. I always do my best to distinguish the two.

Correction, a “fresh” seasonal will do this. Even if Blizz created a “fresh” non-seasonal server (I really hope they do not, but I digress), you can probably get “firsts” but no phase cycles.

As I always say: Yes, to “fresh” seasonal and no, to “fresh” non-seasonal.

The only servers that truly benefit from fresh starts are PvP realms. Even so, the PvP cluster is healthy now as far as I hear.