"Fresh TBC" - Why a fresh start for all realms will benefit WOW CLASSIC

The inevitable what? Time investments on classic will be wasted if they launched TBC on top of it. This needs to be protected for the people who are not interested in TBC which are many. How can you not see the potential downfall of this? Not everyone wants, nor likes, to speed run wow classic.

If blizzard continuously catered to the player base that just always wants progression, you will eventually hit a wall. I mean, look at retail. Perfect example. This is why fresh TBC needs to happen. Its needs to be its own standalone product. People need to sink their time into a TBC standalone version of world of warcraft just like they did with Classic, otherwise, blizzard won’t be able to keep up with progressive demands. Its just not a realistic task for blizzard to do.

Nah, it outright fixes it by removing the damage outright. Will Blizzard allow TBC to become as broken as Classic? Yeah, probably, but that’s new damage. There is no honest outlook on TBC servers that isn’t bleak.

Nope, Naxx gear has lasted many classes all the way to Lv70 before a clear upgrade was available.

Even BWL/AQ40 gear won’t start being replaced until Lv67 at the earliest. That meme only really applied to blue drops and most MC/ZG/AQ20 gear.

You could actually say this about any game, ever.

You can. How does it make it untrue?

I believe we are talking about 2 different things. I am not saying to have progressive servers that force players to go to TBC. I am saying that forcing TBC fresh servers won’t solve any problems. Classic WoW and TBC Classic will have two separate clients with 2 separate server lists leaving Classic as is while the TBC client servers will continue forward with TBC.

Bruh… its a level 50 retail toon. There is no assumption. we KNOW you either played BfA to 120 or boosted a toon. There is no either or. The only other alternative is you recently leveled to 50 in retail which you seem to be claiming isn’t the case. You’re arguing against facts because you just can’t agree with someone on a different topic altogether just because you disagree with them on another.

Honestly, what has this world come to when people blatantly deny the truth when literally everyone can see it.

This is not true. People hit 60 in Shadowlands within the first 24 hours after launch. Hell people hit 60 SIX hours after launch. You made an assumption and won’t admit you were wrong. Keep back pedaling.

Eeeeyyyy fellow BB player! I’d quit right along with you. I am a pserver player… or well I was before classic. Fresh is a pserver thing. I’m not gonna pay for all my accounts in classic to get something I would get for free on pservers… I don’t know how other people can’t see that.

Septic bro you’re not taking your gold with you. I highly doubt Blizzard will allow to carry over to TBC. Too much gold has been illegally farmed. It has to be kept on the Vanilla servers.

I’m gonna need your source on this. Never has blizzard taken a players gold from them. I’m also gonna need your source on where we will have fresh TBC as it wasn’t even in the most recent poll.

4 Likes

Pretty ignorant take. Just stop.

With all the bots illegally farming, blizzard won’t allow them to progress. Plain and simple. Blizzard will have to fix the gold farming one way or another. Fresh TBC does just that.

I see why you want Classic to stay P6 forever, you’re not even in BWL gear yet, much less AQ40 or Naxx.

The clown suit works up until late BWL/early AQ40, but it’s telling.

Neither are you? Imagine attacking someone’s virutal character instead of their arguments. LOL

Bots farming gold has literally never forced Blizzard’s hand to have a gold tax or cull players’ gold before, why would they start now? Gold farming is somewhat fixed in TBC with AoE caps, as others have said. Bots are going to instead be sniping tags (as Hunters likely) and farming mobs in the world.

Fresh TBC also would likely hurt Blizzard’s profits far more than progression would.

My Rogue is my fourth 60, who I’m just gearing up now. This is my most geared character which I’m raiding Naxx with. I’ve passed on all upgrades because I don’t intend to be playing my Warlock indefinitely, so I’d rather people who are going to be playing theirs take them first. There are of course some pieces I could use from previous raids, but we aren’t actively raiding them and the benefit is minor.

Next?

Because what happened in 2006-2007 is obviously different from what happens in 2020-2021. Do you even read out your own replies? Do they seem intelligent at all when you proofread them? You’ve got to be trolling…

Blizzard hasn’t done anything to gold farmers in retail now. Why would they do it when they didn’t with Shadowlands?

Or did you forget that WoW is still being developed and still has a bot/gold farmer problem?

lol easy to say right now… you’re gonna realize i’m not the ignorant one when classic progresses to TBC and the vast majority of players want that.

1 Like

Blizzard still has bots in retail in shadowlands. Asmongold just had a video where they were trying to fight against the bots. Again, I am going to need your source… not your opinion on what you think blizzard will do despite them never having done it before in the past. A source. Blizzard confirming your opinion.

1 Like

lol… he’s attacking your intelligence because he can’t attack your argument.

1 Like