"Fresh TBC" - Why a fresh start for all realms will benefit WOW CLASSIC

I’m assuming one thing and one thing only.

Is there another possibility I’m missing? I’m not assuming it’s your only alt. I’m not assuming it’s your only or highest retail alt. I’m not assuming you have no classic alts.

You don’t have to? I don’t know what you mean by this. I didn’t ask.

Look, you saw at my avatar and drew a conclusion as to what game I was playing and when I played.

This is very flawed thinking. Please understand this.

The conclusion I drew was factual. I didn’t draw any additional conclusions about how many other alts you might have in whatever game.

3 Likes

Fresh would be doing me a favor since I would quit in a heartbeat.

One less rogue to take my Warglaives!

More relevant today than it was back in December. Bump!

1 Like

A fresh TBC server should really start you at 58 with the appropriate greens, and maybe 1g

1 Like

Are you aware of the leak stating 1 month of TBC prepatch?

1 month is enough time to lvl to 60 and be ready for outlands at the end of the prepatch.

Fresh is the way to go

2 Likes

1 month of prepatch is also an extra month I can save more gold to take into TBC with alongside this character.
Progressive is the way to go.

2 Likes

Septic bro you’re not taking your gold with you. I highly doubt Blizzard will allow to carry over to TBC. Too much gold has been illegally farmed. It has to be kept on the Vanilla servers.

Come back to this post when we get told we can.
:cocktail:

2 Likes

Sweaty logic like this is why we can’t have nice things in the game. People with way too much time on their hands want the game to be everquest mode, and will call you a retail player at the slightest sign of disagreement. No, I don’t want to start fresh for TBC, that’s stupid. Ima keep playing my characters I have now.

4 Likes

Fresh will ensure everyone will be Belves

5 Likes

It’s not though. Forcing Classic players, who don’t want TBC off the game or to force them to re-level on a fresh classic realm isn’t exactly a smart option. Even if blizzard said, “You Classic players need to get off the server if you don’t want TBC.” This would be a PR nightmare. I don’t think Blizzard should be in the business of forcing people to pay for a server hop to enjoy their version of the game they loved and was hyped so much.

The other problem is, the current large populated TBC private servers. How do you get them to pay for Blizzard’s TBC? You start TBC on a fresh note, just like they did with Classic. Fresh TBC is more inviting to more people, then non-fresh TBC where established players take over the servers.

1 Like

Fresh fixes all of the damage caused by Blizzard’s negligence, and the only remaining argument of “muh vanilla stuff” won’t matter after the first month; people will literally forget that they didn’t get to bring their stuff as they busy themselves with TBC.

Which is why it should be a simultaneous launch option with progressive servers for TBC Classic.

1 Like

Scenario One

• Launch TBC on top of classic realms = Alienate and splinter the entire Classic community. Which forces classic only players off the game entirely who will migrate to vanilla private servers. Which also allows classic economy flaws to persist into TBC, such as illegal harvesting of gold by bots. Allowing level 60s to take over TBC servers earily on and the resources, including preying on new/leveling players trying to level who didn’t transfer a 60 or just wanted to start fresh.

Scenario Two

• Add fresh, TBC servers with a month long pre-patch and deny Classic character transfers = TBC Private server players getting to start fresh with everyone else. The playing field becomes equal just like it was in Classic. TBC economy and bot gold progression is effectively reset.
1 Like

I honestly can’t believe that people will argue and want to deny having BOTH fresh tbc servers and progressive tbc servers. It’s so bizarre :rofl:
If both exist… then you know what that means??
Fresh tbc servers will exist YAY!! Woohoo! You guys get what you want.
But so do the people who want progressive. Anything other than that is selfish. This argument has never once been about one or the other. It’s about having both co-existing with each other so people have options.
The tbc private server players can go play on the fresh tbc servers. They can go have their fun over there. I’ll be having my fun on the progressive servers :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

All of your reasons for fresh start servers are delusional. They are merely delaying the inevitable by about a month, maybe two. Fresh start TBC servers will do nothing but waste player time and piss off a lot of people because they leveled alts for a reason, myself included. I would still play but I’d be grumbling the entire time to level 70.

2 Likes

No, it doesnt. It only delays the inevitable. Bots, gold buying, boosting, GDKPs etc will continue. It might take a month, maybe two but all it would do is delay it.

4 Likes

No it isn’t. As stated earlier and in countless threads, forcing fresh servers does nothing but delay the inevitable. Thinking otherwise is delusional.

2 Likes