Fresh Classic Only Helps

Coming from someone who has wanted fresh for a few months now, I have asked for some sort of official source of actual fresh release- nothing given so far.

Is this all just conjecture based on a blizzard survey?

When they dd Blizzon last year one of the questions asked was about fresh and the reply was basically that they wanted to make sure TBC had a clean launch first but they were keeping it in mind and that they want people to be able to play the game how they want (e.g whatever version, at least that’s how I took it).

Now we have the survey. I feel like unless the survey super bombed, which I doubt, it will happen at some point.

6 Likes

I suspect it would be a winner 100%

5 Likes

I will just be eagerly awaiting the day that FRESH Classic servers drop. Cannot wait to restart that great journey again. Just please Blizz, make us at least one RPPVP server.

4 Likes

F R E S H. Do it already Blizzard or the pserver scene will have to do it for you.

6 Likes

I know what to do Jeff! You don’t have to do any work on WoW, just release FRESH Classic servers!

1 Like

I would love to see a fresh sever as well, I have always felt the most fun time period for WOW (imo) was P1-P4… after people started gearing out in T2.5-T3 it created too big a discrepancy in gear for WPVP and it minimized alot of PVE content, I think this was the reason in Private Servers after AQ40 was released the populations would start to dwindle down and by Naxx Release a huge portion of the player base had quit. This was pretty prevalent in Classic as well as people were just burnt out by P5-P6.

My 2 cents!

-Hollow

1 Like

Yeah but if they bring out fresh classic then they can’t funnel people into TBC classic so they can buy deluxe edition and a boost

1 Like

F R E S H when

3 Likes

Fresh Classic is definitely coming by Aug 31 so Blizz can boost the Q3 and Q4 earnings.

If they wait much longer, the Classic people won’t care anymore and will have moved on.

7 Likes

Bring back Vanilla F R E S H

6 Likes

FRESH:

With dual spec, no world buffs, summoning stones, optional increased graphics, no dungeon carries.

1 Like

F R E S H when

8 Likes

Fresh seems like a must. My girlfriend and I just got into WoW (I used to play many years ago) and greatly prefer classic over retail. TBC is not as fun to us as vanilla, in part because everything has been nerfed. In this regard TBC reminds me of the beginning of the end for WoW. Also why have a ton of low pop classic servers instead of something new that will at least inspire a subset of people like us to roll again? It’s worth acknowledging that there was a reason private servers were so popular for so many years, and something drew people in to roll again and again as they shut down over and over again. People like opportunities for a fresh start. Start it fresh and new subscribers like us will stay subscribed!

9 Likes

shut ur mouth

1 Like

pls fresh 10char

2 Likes

Fresh servers with no world buff meta would be huge.

Blizzard, get it together, please. We all know you could use the increase in revenue right about now…

1 Like

NO! YOU SHUT YOURS!

10char

1 Like

Bumping thread and adding my 2 cents. My sub expires end of August. I won’t be reactivating until either all current classic is collapsed into one PvE/one PvP, or, preferably, fresh is started up. Retail is absolute garbage, and I have no interest in what they consider “Classic TBC” to be. Vanilla is the only thing that gets my sub reactivated. I’ll be in New World until that happens when it launches next month.

5 Likes

But this is the problem here.

In my case, I stopped playing classic on the realms which were merged, as I just hate retail wow with xrealm technology.
I see people not from my realm all the time, its just not fun as most of them are either bots or in general rude.

If they would now link the RP realms to the pve pool as well, I would not touch classic anmore.