Fresh Classic Only Helps

What is this every year crap?

i’m happy to see that you’re still posting about fresh even months after you first made this thread lol. keep fighting the good fight

but i got to ask, how come you don’t like seasonal servers? seasonal meaning a fresh server is opened every year and a half or so, effectively making classic fresh a permanent occurrence.

also, i know you said don’t ask but where does “With plans to re-ignite the flames in Azeroth, Blizzard moves to open fresh Classic WoW servers by the end of the year.” come from?

2 Likes

There WILL always be a new Classic server every year for the quite a few years ahead. This is a requirement.

The kicker here is the “it resets every year bs”. There are already plans for these servers to progress to FRESH BC and FRESH Wrath and so on and so forth.

2021 FRESH becomes BC FRESH in 2022(or slightly later). BC FRESH 2022 becomes WRATH FRESH in 2023(or slightly later).

I wish I could say, sorry. Just get your guild ready. :slight_smile:

You are contradicting yourself in this post

You are asking for “Fresh” servers that means every so often you want blizzard to release a classic “New-Server”.

I told you about the seasonal servers where every year the server “starts from scratch”. But now it turns out that you don’t want what you want to keep your character to use in the future in TBC / WOTLK that would no longer be a fresh server.

Finally you said that “All your guild of 100 people and you” WILL NOT PLAY TBC and anything other than classic, but I repeat, are you saying that you want a transition of your characters to the next expansions? on your OP

Brother Fix your OP-Thing and decide what you want. Because in these 463 posts nobody knows …

Maybe if you…now hear me out…READ you will understand the topic.

The original post.

These servers WILL transition to future expansions.

Yup. We will be transitioning to BC when these FRESH servers do.

Again. Learn to read.

Would love us some fresh!

1 Like

TOLD YOU!

https:// i.redd.it/2fg5f9727a771.png

TOLD. YOU.

3 Likes

oh my god, we really did it bros

5 Likes

“With plans to re-ignite the flames in Azeroth, Blizzard moves to open fresh Classic WoW servers by the end of the year.”

Nekrage never lies. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Where are all the people that said this wouldn’t happen?

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

Hey guys! How’s it going?

DID YA HEAR THE NEWS that you were all wrong?

HAPPY DAY!!! Nekrage was right again!

7 Likes

wrong about what? I still don’t like fresh servers

1 Like

Right once again. Must be tiring being right so often. To anyone feeling they need to let everyone know they don’t want to play, good! there are other games for you.

For those that are looking forward to it though, see you there!

6 Likes

We can only hope

1 Like

Lets go boys, cya there <3!!! (maybe we even get it without all the zoom zoom)

2 Likes

Please tell me this is a blue post or something. Don’t want to get my hopes up. The link you gave didn’t work for me.

Man I hope it’s legit

still sticking to this quote?

sorry to hear it.

Its ok this is the #1 reason fresh haters give to sound like they now what other players (besides themselves) actually want.

1 Like

Fresh or merge all, lets go!!

2 Likes

I just wanted to pop in to say, please give us fresh vanilla blizzard! Now that TBCC has turned into retro retail, vanilla is all we have left.

5 Likes

Where is the source of this quote? I must know.

1 Like