Fresh Classic Only Helps

Please point out where I said I did. Point it out.

I listed areas where we have seen people requesting FRESH Classic(and FRESH BC). It’s a FACT that a fair amount of the population is requesting it. More than enough to support a few servers.

You are using the CURRENT population of Phase 6 that released months ago as the current population that would play Classic WoW FRESH. You have absolutely no idea how much of the population would return and how much of the population would go to the FRESH servers. We are asking for 3-6 servers at most. Nothing more. We have the population to support that.

Ahh yes. Mr. level 25 in Classic WoW. Please point that out.

Again: We have people here that literally DO NOT CARE about Classic FRESH servers spending literally 8+ hours in this thread today so they can tell people who do want it that they shouldn’t be allowed to have it.

Please, stop being hostile to other people on the forums. You have been toxic so far on this thread and showing that you are not capable of holding any conversation at a decent/human level.

4 Likes

I do play classic all the time. So you’re literally lying again. If it’s not you lying it’s you throwing out logical fallacy after logical fallacy. :thinking:

2 Likes

Nearly 2 years into Classic and you have a level 25 to show for it. Ya, you’re real big in Classic.

Again: We have people here that literally DO NOT CARE about Classic FRESH servers spending literally 8+ hours in this thread today so they can tell people who do want it that they shouldn’t be allowed to have it.

I re rolled from alliance and showed him the character I’m currently working on. As if i had no 60s at any point ever in any version of vanilla. :thinking:

1 Like

Why do you keep deviating the topic from the Fresh Classic topic to something like someone else’s accomplishments in Classic?

You also don’t seem to be any deal at all in classic, unless you think that reaching the level cap is some sort of achievement or something that gives you any empowerment to treat others like you’re talking to Eijian.

1 Like

He doesn’t attack you cuz you’re posting on a classic 60 but I bet he looked up your logs too to see if he could attack you over them. :rofl:

1 Like

Classic is the best MMO out right now - change my mind or fight me.

We were told by people who just wanted arguements that classic woudln’t be a thing. Yet here we are. People with no game to play like to go to threads just to try and derail them.

Give us fresh servers so we can put our time there instead of listen to this haha

People who have no interest in Classic WoW should not be telling people who do that they aren’t allowed to have FRESH servers. You have NO interest in the game yet here you are on a forum for 8+ HOURS trying to derail a thread for players that want Classic FRESH servers.

The gall of these people.

I couldn’t imagine hunting on the internet for threads related to games I don’t care for in order to derail them. Honestly it’s quite funny thinking about people going out of their way to do this. Funny and…sad.

I’ve stopped playing classic as my friends stopped. I’m playing shadowlands as I sit comfortably at the gold I made while playing classic (so many DMT buffs sold).

I’m quite ready for TBC, so just waiting.

I personally do not know anyone that wants to continue playing classic, and people that are considering doing will be cloning their characters so if the classic frozen become dead town, they can also continue their progress on TBC.

2 Likes

Here’s a thing. You want to reroll on fresh servers but are attacking me cuz… I rerolled on current ones. The fact this is escaping you. :rofl:

Derailing continues but all I can think about is how much more fun playing games would be rather than trolling here.

This is where id choose a fresh classic server… if i had one!

Again, I’m still on the topic and waiting for you to explain how the server population metrics works in game. I have linked the thread to you and show that most realms are medium / low and they will be more full with TBC, whilst the same realms for Classic will be quite empty.

So you still have not provided any resourceful information on the amount of players interested in classic fresh that would make blizzard considering doing this when they said they would think about it.

You are the one harassing Eijan here instead staying on the topic.
You are harassing him and talking down to him like you’re a big deal. Let me tell you something: you are not a big deal, and even if you were, you have no right to be discriminating him because he is level 25 or 30, whatever.

You lost reason and you have no facts to back you up.

1 Like

Already answered.

Already answered.

We have people here that literally DO NOT CARE about Classic FRESH servers spending literally 8+ hours in this thread today so they can tell people who do want it that they shouldn’t be allowed to have it.

My alliance were on ateish and I was a day 1 classic player. Played alliance til my friend who only plays alliance left classic to play shadow lands. I’ve gotten to 25 so far but that shaman isn’t the only toon I’ve ever played in classic.

1 Like

To Both eijian and henceforth, your bullying of countless people on countless threads truly speaks as to who you are as individuals and on a forum such as these, it is unacceptable. These threads are for the support and wishes of numerous players and you coming in attempting to belittle them and telling them why they shouldn’t want certain things or why it won’t work serves no purpose. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but these threads are for the support and progressiveness of those ideas not for you to start fights. I’d like to think people wouldn’t join your threads on what changes you’d like to see just to talk about how worthless they are. It’s disappointing to see and I hope moderators take action especially after the significant amount of flagging that’s been done on your posts.

7 Likes

I already said multiple times that if you want to pay a box cost you can have 48588585 fresh rerolls and that that would be the only way blizz could guarantee profit from it. They all agreed. Then dude started literally harassing me and went off the deep end. I think the barrier to entry the box cost would have would be enough to ensure blizz made money and that they wouldn’t ruin current realms. But funny how I’m a “bully” for disagreeing but the op isn’t despite hours of harassment to me.

1 Like

I am here talking on this topic and I have been harassed (and thankfully I was able to flag the topic where I was offended), while the same person you’re here trying to defend is the one actually harassing Eijian.

I agree, this harassment is unacceptable

No, it isn’t. It is a discussion forum, where customers are able to share their thoughts and talk. What is happening here is: if you disagree with me on my thread, please leave. This is not how it works.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion unless they diverge from the OP’s. Then you are now making false accusations that I’m the one starting fights, while you can’t clearly see through (or perhaps you can).

The only post I got flagged was removed by a moderator, because it was flagged out of rage of the people that disagree with my opinion. The only way for you to know that “significant amount of flagging” on my posts is either that you have been flagging them or you are brigading for doing them.

Instead of coming here with personal attacks on me and Eijian, perhaps you should add your contribution to the topic.

2 Likes

Disagreeing isn’t bullying. Harassment is. But we’re the bad guys cuz we’re explaining that just because you want something doesn’t mean you’ll get it.

2 Likes

This ‘mentality’ Is not any sort of friendly discussion and only causes frustration and tension. You’ve offered nothing to this thread but animosity and a constant stream of disagreement and belittling. I’m sure these people are aware there’s no certainty that what they are asking for will be granted, but they’re hopeful and trying to raise attention to what they see as an issue. That’s what this thread is about, you’re only posting to fight and stir up emotions. It’s disappointing. I wish you the best of luck in your future adventures.

4 Likes