Fresh Classic Only Helps

By linking that thread I was hoping to enlighten you with information, which you seem to keep ignoring. I’m not sure where you want to go with this discussion. You refuse to accept the information I provided you and I even backed with resources.

This is not a request area. This is a discussion forum. If you don’t want people joining your thread here and discuss the topic you are talking about, you shouldn’t have posted in the first place.

Every time you post I have the feeling that you know less than you think you do.

Again, get your facts straight. You’re embarrassing yourself in front of others here.

1 Like

Wait. Why didn’t you comment on the fact that you were proven wrong just now?

Not going to discuss the fact that it’s already confirmed and you were wrong?

Also if it’s guaranteed like the seems to think it is the thread makes no sense at all cuz he already got what he asked for. He just wants it…sooner. and people have been demanding new vanilla only servers since the tbc pre patch. So it’s just impatience on his end. Assuming what he’s saying is true. And many many expansions vs a few months? Lol

I guess those that don’t beleive also love it too haha. Such is the wheel of the life of Classic Wow, one of the best MMOs still around.

Hype is to be expected.
Haters to be expected.
Fresh Servers expected.

We just want them sooner :smiley: say around exactly on TBC release would be great.

1 Like

The only fresh servers that will happen with tbc release is if every classic server that will exist reaches capacity and they have to make more due to demand. The same as in real tbc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ohh nice i didnt know we had blizzard employees in this thread.

Blizzcon happened.

1 Like

please quote where they stated that they would not open new servers unless every classic server reaches capacity.

Do you think they just open new servers for lols? Why do you think they’ve ever opened new ones? Even in classic if you wanna pretend retail doesn’t exist they didn’t just pull servers out of the air for the sake of it.

Fresh servers!

Release day hype is one of the best things ever. Almost as good as the journey and adventures at max.

I feel sad that others don’t understand it. but they have their own version of the game.

1 Like

What? You said “Blizzcon Happened”. So you are stating they said this at Blizzcon.

Could you please provide your source like I did?

Please state where they said they will open new servers.

1 Like

Ummmm I already provided that source. Don’t ask him.

You want it again? Too hard the first time?

youtu .be/kUO5-VeAMhc?t=3312

Specifically new classic servers at tbc classics release. :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha the bumping on this thread is crazy.

They won’t do that !

here is evidence

im not watching that

Fresh Servers!

I will write here what she said so you can read, perhaps this is what you wanted to read:

They didn’t say they will make fresh classic servers. They didn’t say they will make fresh servers for TBC.

They said they will look into once they have successful Classic TBC established.
This is not even a promise they will make it. They will look into - that means, if there is no demand (which is now), they won’t do it.

I said before: if there is a demand that justify they will do it, otherwise not gonna happen.

But I don’t expect you to understand what was said or what is written, you can’t even admit that you were wrong about the classic realm population metrics shown in game.

2 Likes

Nothing beats a fresh server start with a group of mates. It’s familiar, exciting and new all at the same time.

Fresh is best!

We have already seen proof that this community desires it. A huge push for it is already being seen on these forums, youtube comments on their videos, Twitter & of course the 10k+ players on private servers playing FRESH.

I just have to stop and think about this for a second.

We have people here that literally DO NOT CARE about Classic FRESH servers spending literally 8+ hours in this thread today so they can tell people who do want it that they shouldn’t be allowed to have it.

Just blows my mind that there can be people like this with this amount of selfishness.

That’s the equivalent of me going to every BC thread saying “They shouldn’t do BC because I’m going to be playing this other game instead” essentially the same thing.

We get it. You aren’t going to play when it DOES happen. WHEN IT DOES. And you know what? That’s FINE. You see? I’m ok with people playing games that I don’t wish to play.

You do not speak for the community, you do not represent the community.

I’m still waiting for you to refute what I’ve told you about classic population as shown in game.

1 Like

Dude, you just got caught out on your lying. I didn’t do that though I could’ve, much earlier. Yet again you attack me. Just lol.

1 Like