Fresh Classic Only Helps

do you think the vast majority of people who played vanilla made it to cap? no. one max level character is amazing. multiple was unheard of unless you were the sweatiest of sweaty. you’re discussing private server things which is not and has never been, real wow.

1 Like

You’re making sense dude but sometimes replying to lvl 25 shamans that plan on doing AH stuff isn’t worth the effort. Best to focus on what we do want - you guessed it…

New Fresh Servers :smiley:

2 Likes

Yea, I am giving up with this dude haha but will cruise the forums for a few days. Hopefully, our voices are heard by Blizz and we get some good news about Fresh servers sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Yup thanks for joining in dude. Hopefully blizzard listens and we hear something back about this game we love :smiley:

Have a good one

1 Like

you can hide as many of my posts as you’d like but i didn’t personally attack anyone or do anything that will get me a ban. i’ve been very very careful with how i’ve framed the posts i’ve made. you guys though who are false flagging as if it’s a dislike button (which you’ve done multiple times so far) will be the ones who get in trouble, not us.

4 Likes

you don’t have a thunderfury can’t be the best tank on the server.

1 Like

the guy who this was directed to (who also had his post hidden) liked this post. yet it’s flagged down for what reason? like 6 (and this one will likely be too as well) posts so far have been hidden for literally no reason at all. so either multiple people are very heated over this thread to the point that they’re flagging literally harmless things, or 1 person is flagging everyone down with their alts. yikes.

1 Like

Lets not do that. Just be chill. Keep focused.

We all want FRESH that’s it. Thanks for your time and contributions!

Keep them coming!

1 Like

Looking at the forums, the ones with most replies are about fresh servers, whether its 1-60 fresh classic or 1-70 fresh Tbc.

There are people who want this for sure.

if you read them you’ll see it’s mostly because they want to not have the inflation caused by gold buying ruin tbc for the 1-70 fresh. or the ability to get away from it in classic if you look at the 1-60 fresh threads. most of them are not like this one. this one is very specific in it’s intent and to include the other ones as if they are about the same thing (which is FRESH for the sake of FRESH and not to combat issues brought on by poor moderation of current classic) is disingenuous as best.

1 Like

The amount of replies really shows how many people want this. Its great to see people voicing opinions and trying to get blizzards attention.

The community can be so good sometimes.

1 Like

Imagine if after beating dark souls you could never start over with a new save file

2 Likes

EQ is more like dark souls than vanilla ever was. vanilla is like playing super mario brothers over and over again. lol

EQ? OK Boomer.

wow is based on EQ. they said “we could make this significantly easier and less tedious and make tons of money” and then they did. lol. wow is essentially babies first MMO. the ones before it were much more brutal and less forgiving.

2 Likes

My grandma told me the same thing

holly the one who works on all the classic stuff worked on EQ. you do know that right?

https: //massivelyop. com /2020/04/15/former-everquest-boss-holly-longdale-scooped-up-by-blizzard-to-work-on-wow-classic/

Three things I love about fresh servers.

1. Preparing for the day. food, route, sleep
  2. Sitting on discord with others doing the same, waiting for servers - getting drops.
  3. Being apart of a world I know and love and doing it with others!

Classic is about the people and the journey. Other versions of wow don’t give this feeling as strong the closer they get to current retail.

2 Likes

Hell yes ! the laffs that go on.

1 Like

Yea, it really is the best thing. If people don’t understand why we want it - thats fine. Those aren’t the people I want to play with anyways. They can move on and the rest of us can have new adventures in the enviroment we want :smiley:
FRESH SERVERS PLEASE <3

1 Like